Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    giggle_monster Posts: 84, Reputation: 0

Mar 3, 2009, 06:49 AM
    How to get annoing perveted guy's to leave you alone?
    Every day in gym class there are these guy's that won't leave me alone. They sit by me and move my friends a way from me. When they are siting by me they were taping me on the back, pushing me side to side, and rubing my back. I want them to stop,but I don't know how to get them to stop. I told the counciler and one guy stopped but that leaves three more guy's still doing it. I've told them to stop, but they aren't listening. I've told my boyfriend all he said was oh OK. So I don't know what to do will someone help me figure out what to do.
    mexcelaya Posts: 86, Reputation: 3

Mar 3, 2009, 06:53 AM

Well if I were you I'll tell my parents to come in the school and talk to the counciler and probably they can work something out. Have you told your parents about it?
    mizz_on_her_own Posts: 91, Reputation: 1

Mar 3, 2009, 10:23 AM

Also if your boyfriend is just pushing it off to the side and saying "oh ok" then you need to leave him as well because it can soon start to make you feel like you can't stop them at all. So if he isn't going to help you leave him tell your parents.

Mar 3, 2009, 10:59 AM

I told my parents but they didn't do anything. And well if I break it off with my boyfriend then I can't date until I graduate high school.

Mar 3, 2009, 11:25 AM

Dang I can't see why your parents did'nt do anything. But I Got a better idea, find a teacher that you really TRUST and tell her what's going on, and I bet she/he will DO something about it.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 11:33 AM

Go to the principle and tell him, in full detail how much it is affecting you and the fact that you told your counselor.

They should be quick to deal with the situation.

Do not play this situation down, this is harassment and isn't fair.
    mandywebster97 Posts: 19, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 03:32 PM

Hey Im a your age. Id go straight to the principal. My parents would be furious but I know at my school they take that very seriously don't allow them to touch you. I know fighting is bad but my parents think if someone's bothering me its OK. People don't bother me because they know I don't play That Might work for you too. MAYBE
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 03:35 PM

Report it again, any touching that is not wanted is illegal and has to be against the rules.

Also why don't you MOVE and not sit next to them, make a scene when it is happening,
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Mar 3, 2009, 03:42 PM

It's hard to make a scene when you are young and feel you have no support, but it might stop it if your able for it.

Mar 3, 2009, 04:35 PM

But going to the principle might make it worse and I don't have a teacher that I really trust because it is my first year going to this school.

Mar 3, 2009, 04:57 PM

But why do you think going to the principle is worse?

Mar 3, 2009, 05:07 PM

Because when I told the counciler it got worse because at the time that I told the counciler there was only two doing it and only one stopped and the other one got two other people to do. So if I tell the principle then they might get more people to do it.

Mar 3, 2009, 05:09 PM

Huh are you in high school or middle. But why wount your parents do anything about it?

Mar 3, 2009, 05:14 PM

I am in high school. Because they are truck drivers and they are on the road.

Mar 3, 2009, 05:17 PM

o.k is there any body that you can trust.( family, friend... )
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 06:08 PM

I'd make a scene when they start again, Like yell get your hands off my body or I will consult a lawyer or maybe even just yell pervert leave my body alone!
    Gumbee Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Mar 3, 2009, 07:29 PM

Try breaking one of there noses that should get soething done, and if it doesn't then these guy are desperate.
    N0help4u Posts: 19,823, Reputation: 2035
    Uber Member

Mar 3, 2009, 07:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Gumbee View Post
    try breaking one of there noses that should get soething done, and if it doesn't then these guy are desperate.
    Unfortunately in the school system nowadays the victim fighting back only gets the victim suspended or both of them suspended. It rarely gets the right result of anything being done to solve the problem. The Politically correct way they do things is both get equal punishment.
    Jake2008 Posts: 6,721, Reputation: 3460
    Emotional Health Expert

Mar 3, 2009, 07:46 PM
    So what do you do when they tap you, and push you side to side. Just sit there and take it?

What about yelling 'LEAVE ME ALONE!! " Cause a scene. Report them. Move when you see them coming to a safe place ie near a teacher or an exit, as Chuck said.

The first thing the teacher or Principal is going to ask is, "What did you do to try to stop them", and what are you going to say.

Stick up for yourself, and don't be a victim here.

You have very reasonable solutions to this problem. I hope you choose not to be a victim of this bullying behaviour.

Mar 4, 2009, 06:22 AM

Well my friend brittney.I can't get close enough to break one of there noeses because when they get close they box me in so I can't get a hand free. And I've tried reporting it. And they don't like me like me.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What goes through a guy's mind set [ 4 Answers ]

There's this guy who works up the block from me... he is handsome and has a type of charm which draws me attention to him... I went into the store today to buy a hair product and with a couple of seconds I noticed he was vacuuming around me... he got closer which made me feel a bit content... I...

How do I get a guy's number. [ 4 Answers ]

Okay so I went out wth a friend last Saturday and her friend came, and he was really cool. And I want to talk with him, but he doesn't have email or anything but a cell. And I don't know how to ask my friend for his number. Anyhelp please..

How to become a guy's friend? [ 6 Answers ]

He is of course a guy, and differently he is my ex-boyfriend. I think he is handsome and clever, also clumsy. He was hurt by the break-up, and so was I. I have five months with him in the same university, and then I would go to a remote place. How to become a guy's friend? Thank you!

Guy's does anybody help me [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I want to to know the all types of music(soul,rock,pop,etc) And how to know it if I was listening to it>>> And what do they play with in each type (key board,guitar,etc) Thank's

View more questions Search