Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    csaved Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 03:20 AM
    Need the title of this movie
    Some people wake up in a house, They all find out that they had died, And they wonder if it is heaven or what. Could you name the title of this movie please.
    SassyVixen Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Mar 2, 2009, 10:35 AM

Sounds like Beetlejuice.
    csaved Posts: 10, Reputation: 1

Mar 2, 2009, 04:03 PM
    No beetlejuice is not my favorite character lol.. that ugly thing. Lol.. no these people wake up in this house, they can't go out of the door, the windows won't open and they all find out that they had died and they wonder if the house is heaven then.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Very Very Vague Description of 80's Children Movie... Need movie title [ 8 Answers ]

Ok there's probably no hope here but I'll try anyway... There is a movie I watched when I was very young and would like to get a hold of it. It was in the mid 80's when I watched it but the movie could have been made in the 70's sometime. Pretty much the only part I can remember is these...

Title of early 90's or late 80's movie title [ 21 Answers ]

All I can remember is a boy being taken away from his mom in a clear barrel by NASA guys dressed in white suits. Something about doing experiments on him was needed or something. Please help me out if possible.

Trying to find a movie title. Very vague info, 80's movie [ 5 Answers ]

Ok... I only have a few images from the movie stuck n my head and am going nuts trying to remember the title... ... blonde girl lying on the bed with long curly or crimped hair ... guy in recliner, upset, gets a call and takes 2 rottweilers with him ... guy soots roach or bug on wall with a...

Can't remember movie Title! Children's Animated movie [ 2 Answers ]

All I can remember from this movie is that it was animated and there was a blimp and a parade and something evil sort of like a mysterious cloud I want to say was after the girl (main character) it's not Kiki's Delivery Service (cause that has a blimp 2) but I just can't remember!! Please Help! I'm...

Movie title for old children's movie from late 80s or early 90s [ 3 Answers ]

Hi there: I've been searching for the title of a movie that I saw when I was a child. All I remember about it is that there are these little creatures, and if they entered through a mirror they would be brought to another world. In it there was this evil woman or queen who was trying to get to...

View more questions Search