Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jakeatway Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 10:11 AM
    Stains on glass windows and doors
    The pool sweep in my pool has frequently sprayed water onto my windows and glass sliding doors. How can I safely remove the stains that have accumulated on the glass?
    Jake
    SassyVixen Posts: 16, Reputation: 5

Mar 2, 2009, 10:43 AM

If they are hard water stains on glass - I would try Limeaway. You spray it on and let it work for a few minutes and calcium deposits will simply disolve. You have to be careful what you use it on though because its pretty caustic and you really need to wear rubber gloves.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Removing moisture between double pane glass doors [ 8 Answers ]

Dear Readers, Does anyone know where I can get do-it-yourself materials to correct foggy windows (ie. Moisture that gets trapped between glass panes)? I have heard about a simple process of drilling holes and installing small vents. However, not sure where to best drill the holes and where I...

Sliding glass doors [ 2 Answers ]

I recently replaced the old rollers with new rollers on a older sliding glass door. I had to take the frame apart (both sides and bottom) so I could get to the rollers. I had a really hard time putting the sides back on because the rubber gasket would not stay in place. Is there a trick to...

Glass patio doors [ 1 Answers ]

We are enclosing a open porch with glass sliding doors. We live in GA heat. Trying to decide if 360 glass is better than the argon low e glass. Any help will be appriciated as I am clueless. Thanks

Windows and doors [ 1 Answers ]

Does anyone have any input on comparing Silverline windows and Jeldwin windows? How does each of them rate? ALso, compare Millikin patio doors vs. Jeldwin doors. Thanks Stephanie

Old sliding glass doors [ 1 Answers ]

Hello all. I have a four panel sliding glass door from the 60’s The outside panels are fixed with the middle panels sliding. The doors are single glass. The frame channels are wide. Is there a way to replace the single glass with a thermal pane glass? Is this cost effective. I do...

View more questions Search