Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    area52 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 08:01 AM
    Problems after sex
    Me and my girl just got back together and we had sexual intercourse. A day or two after, I have been having this burning feeling on my penis and been having what seems like bowel movements. I haven't been to the doctor yet but am planning on going tomorrow. Someone please tell me what this is. :confused:
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Mar 1, 2009, 08:07 AM

It really could be a lot of things.. the best thing to do is just get tested.. its the only real way to know.. I no that's not the answer you were looking for but its really your only option
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Mar 1, 2009, 08:08 AM
    I got tested about a month ago cause of a little scare.. its actually a pretty quick process and its pretty cheap.. I just went to my local health department clinic and it was like 10 bucks for something

Mar 2, 2009, 11:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by skydive4life View Post
    i got tested about a month ago cause of a little scare..its actually a pretty quick process and its pretty cheap..i just went to my local health department clinic and it was like 10 bucks for something
    Why did you get tested if you don't mind me asking. I don't want to be too personal it'll just help me feel better I guess.:rolleyes::confused:

Mar 4, 2009, 11:40 AM
    Is it possible?
    :cool:i went to the doc and the health clinc today and got tested for any type of stds and they all told me that I'm negative. Now I have a question... if a man's little man;) is so to speak; too big, and the women's little girl;) is so to speak; pretty "tight" would that cause a burning feelin:mad: in your little man because I had they burnin feeling and about a week later it went away :confused:i just went to the doc to mke sure it wasn't an std. if anyone knows reply. Thanks
    p.s. I did wear a condom.:cool:
    p.s.s. hope you enjoy my smilies, I think I about used them all huh. Lol
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 11:42 AM

You could have had an allergic reaction to the condom; sometimes there's lubricants that you may not be compatible with.

I haven't heard of having a large penis causing a burning sensation, but that's just me...
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 11:43 AM
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you are talking about penises and vagina's correct?

The burning feeling you felt may have been a urinary tract infection. Where you checked for this as well?
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 11:44 AM

I'm curious; what do you mean by "having what seems like bowel movements"? Either you have them or you don't. Not to mention that a bowel movement doesn't have anything to do with your penis.

Also, please don't open a new thread with new details. You can add them onto your original thread; it makes it harder for you to get an accurate answer when you don't have all the details in one spot.
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 11:46 AM
    <merged>
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 11:48 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong, but you are talking about penises and vagina's correct?
    That was my assumption... although it's beyond me why someone is having sex when they're not mature enough to refer to their anatomy with proper terms.

Mar 4, 2009, 12:03 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    That was my assumption...although it's beyond me why someone is having sex when they're not mature enough to refer to their anatomy with proper terms.
    I'm sorry everybody it's just I was just having a little fun today... lightin up people its only Wednesday. The weekend is right around the corner lol just having fun!! Okay penis and vagina there! Lol

Mar 4, 2009, 12:04 PM

Oh and I did open up a new question I don't know how the merge happened sorry though... new member
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 12:35 PM

The merge happened because a moderator wanted to make it easier for everyone. Also, I don't see how having a burning penis is "just having a little fun." Most men I know would be terrified out of their skull if their penis was burning.

Like J_9 asked, were you tested for a UTI? And you still haven't explained the bit about "seems like bowel movements"...

Mar 4, 2009, 12:56 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by this8384 View Post
    The merge happened because a moderator wanted to make it easier for everyone. Also, I don't see how having a burning penis is "just having a little fun." Most men I know would be terrified out of their skull if their penis was burning.

Like J_9 asked, were you tested for a UTI? And you still haven't explained the bit about "seems like bowel movements"...
    Hell yea I was terrified!! :eek::mad: I think I'm just glad it wasn't an STD!! But I will take your advice and check for UTI I've read about it. But yes I was and still am terrified and now I'm taking precautions every chance I get. Its messed up that even when having so called protected sex things can still go wrong hell life just isn't safe or fun anymore. But lighten up a bit, I'm a new member I didn't know what's appropriate and inappropriate on this sight just being polite, I guess I'm going to have to get little dirty and mean on this sight huh? But thanks for the advice though.:D
    Ultra Member

Mar 4, 2009, 01:05 PM

No need to get dirty or mean :) I just don't see why you can't call things what they are... I mean, come on; we're not in 3rd grade. Penis and vagina aren't dirty words
    Expert

Mar 4, 2009, 01:28 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by area52 View Post
    i guess im going to have to get little dirty and mean on this sight huh?
    Do that and you risk getting banned. ;)

Mar 6, 2009, 07:21 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by J_9 View Post
    Do that and you risk getting banned. ;)
    Aw come on where's you guys sense of humor. I'm only kidding;) is this how you treat all first timers?:confused: see I wasn't sure or not if u would have band me for saying penis and vagina. Lightin up on me.:(

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What is the difference between social problems and sociological problems . [ 3 Answers ]

What is the difference between social problems andsociological problems , and how does functionalism help to deal with thee problems?

Thermostat problems or furnace problems [ 22 Answers ]

Is it possible that a thermostat operates correct all the time except when it reaches the temperature that is set doesn't maintain that temperature?:D I noticed that actually that thermostat gives a signal to the furnace but furnace doesn't turn on but that happens only when thermostat needs to...

Social Problems and Sociological Problems [ 4 Answers ]

Differntiate between social problems and sociological problems

Plumming problems causing other problems [ 1 Answers ]

A lot of plumbers can probably replace a bath vanity, although not many of them would want to do a kitchen cabinet. A good handyman can probably do both. Not to discredit my fellow plumbers on the site. Also, most plumbers probably know a contractor who can do the cabinet. The best thing to do...

Stomach problems; eating problems. [ 4 Answers ]

I eat healthy foods, so I know this isn't much of a problem. However, I do have a problem with the way I eat. I will get a full plate of food and only be able to eat a quarter of it and feel very full, while 20 minutes to an hour later, I feel like I haven't eaten in about 10 or 12 hours, that...

View more questions Search