Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Christina17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 07:43 PM
    14 and pregnant?
    Hi I'm new to this. I'm 14 years old and about 4 weeks ago me and my boyfriend had sex then he took the condom off and we did it again. I was on my period a couple days before. Then I believe I stopped but then like 2 days later we had sex again and I started bleeding. This happened twice. I really want to no if I'm pregnant or not I'm not so close to my mom but she's all I have, I have goals and I don't want this to ruin them. I'm really scared about the whole thing I don't know what to do.I haven't had my period yet and its been almost a whole month.:confused:
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 07:46 PM

Just to be on the safe side, you might want to go get a pregnancy test
    earl237 Posts: 532, Reputation: 57

Feb 28, 2009, 07:46 PM
    Go to see your doctor as soon as possible. I hate to moralize, but you have your whole life ahead of you, and you shouldn't be having sex so young.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 28, 2009, 08:03 PM

Having sex makes you pregnant, even with a condom there is a very small chance without one there is a much larger.
    But then there can be other reasons, it is a waiting game, and time to test.
    I don't approve of children having sex, but if you plan on it, talk with your mom and get on birth control
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 08:46 PM

Having sex without condom... u should know that u can get pregnant... therefore u can test in a couple of weeks and if u are... better talk to yr mom about it.. good luck

''a baby does not ruin ones future''
    _Me_ Posts: 107, Reputation: 2

Feb 28, 2009, 09:04 PM

Even if you don't tell your mom, if you are pregnant, I think she might notice your stomach getting bigger
    Christina17 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Mar 1, 2009, 06:10 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by _Me_ View Post
    even if you dont tell your mom, if you are pregnant, I think she might notice yuor stomach getting bigger
    Yeah that's what I'm afraid of.me and her are far away from ever being close relationship wise.
    hollylovesbrandon Posts: 633, Reputation: 78

Mar 1, 2009, 06:19 PM

Maybe you should think about your actions a little more in the future... whether you are pregnant or not. You mentioned that you have your whole life ahead of you and are worried about how it would affect your already damaged relationship with your mother. I know you are only 14 but when I was 14 I knew to use a condom. That was just common sense. If you have no common sense, you shouldn't be allowed to reproduce in the first place. I don't mean to get harsh but some things can't be said very subtle. I think it's time for some tough love. Stop being stupid with your body and your life and start taking responsibility for yourself... I believe you are old enough to understand at least that much.
    drew_carey Posts: 6, Reputation: -1

Mar 2, 2009, 02:31 PM

Don't want to give you any hopes here, but if you are anywhere else apart from the US... you're done for if you are pregnant. TALK to your mother as soon as possible.

Don't take it as a harsh reply. I have seen this happen to my friends.
    jennifer1010 Posts: 63, Reputation: 4

Mar 2, 2009, 03:17 PM

I'm going to pretty much agree with what everyone said. I don't know why you're having sex at 14. Don't you think you're a little too young? You should get a birth control test and talk to your mom as soon as possible. Even if you aren't pregnant, tell your mom a good option is the pill. I'm not saying I agree with someone you're age having sex,but if you're going to have sex then get yourself on the pill and make sure your partner is wear a condom. This isn't a game, your whole life can change from having a baby when still in Junior high. Or even high school. Sorry to scare you, but talk to your mother!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

My friend is pregnant but the guy who got her pregnant moves on with out her [ 10 Answers ]

My friend lisa got pregnant from her ex and her ex got with lisa old best friend so now she is really loney because her ex is avoiding the situation of her being pregnant. What should she do?

4 weeks pregnant confirmed but not feeling pregnant [ 22 Answers ]

I'm 4 weeks pregnant started bleeding yesterday but it stopping now the problem is I'm not feeling any symptoms but then again I'm only 4 weeks are they to start around 10 weeks before my mood was at a high like I've never fely before my appetite has gone over the last few days but that might be...

I've been pregnant twice and miscarried both times. Could I be pregnant again? [ 7 Answers ]

Ok so here's the deal... Last November I knew something was off... it was early Jan when I realized I was three weeks late... I went to a clinic and found out I was pregnant. About a week and a half later I miscarried. In April I started my period and it was not normal... and then it seemed to keep...

Pregnant agen or still pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Please help! Had a misscariage 4 weeks ago and now have a positive pregnancy test result, my belly feels bloated and breasts feel tender all the pregnant symptoms but if I was less than four weeks would I be getting these feelings or is it possible I didn't have a misscaraig and am still...

Am I Pregnant? [ 4 Answers ]

Me and my boyfriend decided to have sex, but he only went in about 2-3 cm and he pulled out after 1 minute. He didn't ejaculate or anything. I got my period 3-4 days later. I am really worried that I might be pregnant. There was no protection. Am I pregnant?

View more questions Search