Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jessica1989999 Posts: 29, Reputation: 1

Feb 28, 2009, 09:41 AM
    Mens ideal
    Who would be your ideal celebrity woman and why?
    skydive4life Posts: 84, Reputation: 6

Feb 28, 2009, 09:58 AM

Taylor swift.. shes cute, smart, has an amazing voice. Supports good causes, she's just an overall amazing person
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Mar 2, 2009, 08:42 AM

That's a tough choice... but Jessica Alba would top the crowded top of the list. What can I say... she's so damn hot.

I don't know any personally so can't comment on theyr real personalities.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What mens do? [ 11 Answers ]

What mens do?if they don't want their girl friend, to get pregnant while their doing sex?? Please answer my question as soon as possible thanks!!

Mens health [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I am having a problem keeping and erection during sex. I am taking multivitamins, L-arginine, b12. And omega 3 fatty acids. What would be my soulution to keepig and erection. My girlfriend has started to think that I am messing around with other women. I want to know if there is a...

Sex during mens [ 1 Answers ]

Hi I had sex with my girlfriend during her menstrual cycle is there a posibilityu that I make her pregnant..? During our moment I feel I there's a little fuild came out of my penis... is there a posibility answer me tnx... hope its not.. haha:)

Mens health [ 1 Answers ]

I've had something called Peyronies disease for around 4 yrs now. This is where the penis becomes deformed and errections painful. Whilst this is very distressing in itself for the same amount of time I've been urinating very excessively frequently late at night and through the night, Various...

Mens briefs [ 1 Answers ]

Why does it matter what a guy wears underneath. I've always wore white briefs and my girlfriend says their OK but akways cracks jokes. Do woman really care and base this kind of things on a relationship?

View more questions Search