Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Wildcat21 Posts: 3,582, Reputation: 435
    Ultra Member

Aug 25, 2006, 07:50 AM
    Yep... you have to make women laugh... it's the only thing!!
    blueiman Posts: 158, Reputation: 5

Aug 26, 2006, 05:59 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildcat21
    Dude - one question. Is this the same gal?
    Yes, was something that happened in the past and I was looking for postitive feedback on how to handle in the future...

Quote Originally Posted by J_9
    At this point I think it best for most of us to stay away from these posts. IMHO it is a test to see if we will answer.
    Um wrong. j9 either comment the question or please stay off my posts. And, do not tell others what to do. I would appreciate it if you would either give me your comment or let it go. But, don't post here if you are going to answer with, he we should all stop answering his posts and it's a test. There is not test so knock it off all ready. Geez

Quote Originally Posted by Skell
    It is a test. In another thread he ordered people to read and answer his thread.. i can't remember the thread it was in but im sure he told krs and others to answer his post.
    He wants the attention. We must stop giving it to him.

Go ahead and disagree Blue. Ill only get others who agree!
    Wrong, don't need the attention. So move on. Did not order people to do anything only to answer the post question. You are confused with the comments.

Quote Originally Posted by flower81
    you seriously have something against this women....
    No I have nothing against this women. But, I have some trouble communicating and I'm looking here for some help.

First off let me say nothing I post is made up. Everything is true or happened to someone else. All real post here. Period
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 26, 2006, 09:37 AM
    What sort of help would you like?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 26, 2006, 10:00 AM
    My question is, WhaT HAVE YOU learned with all this advice you've been given over all this time?
    talaniman Posts: 54,325, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Aug 30, 2006, 03:09 PM
    HHMM! I guess the silence is my answer to an honest question.
    Skell Posts: 1,863, Reputation: 514
    Ultra Member

Aug 30, 2006, 05:00 PM
    I have a life blue. And you know what? I am working on it and trying to improve it by listening to people advice here and not arguing with them and playing them for fools.
    Perhaps you could take your own advice and "get a life".
    And by the way... krs clearly remembers you ordering others to read your thread on someone else's thread. So I'm not confused. YOU ARE!!
    Krs Posts: 2,906, Reputation: 320
    Ultra Member

Aug 31, 2006, 12:20 AM
    Couldn't spread it Skell, but you're right I do remember. Ive stated it in a previous post!

Jesus... This is all so crazy! LOL

All I believe in - is that we can't help anyone who doesn't want any help.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

No plans Friday night [ 11 Answers ]

Thursday morning my girlfriend tells me she forgot to tell me about her company picnic this Friday. For employees only. Basically gets to go to a park for the whole afternoon. No work just hang outside all afternoon and play games, eat and just socialize. Later in the afternoon my girlfriend...

We had plans but not now [ 17 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I have plans once a week every week. Or, go out together you know alone time. So, my girlfriend calls me. Said her girlfriend has two tickets to concert tonight on our date night. My girlfriend is invited and she wants to go so she tells me she is going and if I'm OK with that....

Exercise Vs Dieting plans which one start First [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Myself Jane morris here. I am suffering overweight .I have visited many weight loss related sites According to these sites it is an accepted fact that exercise is an important part of any successful weight loss plan. Every muscle you have can burn calories, so the more you work them, the...

View more questions Search