Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetBeth Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 24, 2009, 08:25 AM
    Leaking colostrum?Confused.
    Think I might be preganant, but really confused to what is happening to me. This would make my second child. My breasts are really sore and enlarged, which could happen even if I were getting ready to get my period, but I am now 4 days late and my breasts are leaking colostrum. I have taken 2 pregnancy tests, both saying negative. But if I was, I would be early in pregnancy and just confused to why I would be leaking colostrum and getting a negative result? Can someone produce colostrum and not be pregnant? Has this ever happened to anyone else before?
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 10:13 AM

I would go to the doctor to be sure. Most women don't start leaking colostrum until later in their pregnancy, but I started at only 4 months with my first child.
    jjb4060 Posts: 87, Reputation: 1

Feb 24, 2009, 07:44 PM

I also started leaking colostrum around my 4th month of pregnancy

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I have colostrum in right breast, but not pregnant, what could it be [ 1 Answers ]

I do monthly self exams, and I have colostrum coming from my right breast, I'm not pregnant. What else could this be?

Colostrum, and not pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Ok, so my sister was pregnant back in 2005. She had her son in November, although he was stillborn. She followed up with her dr.'s after the pregnancy, and she was fine other than being on iron pills for too much blood loss during delivery. Now, to this day she checks her breasts monthly for...

Losing colostrum [ 2 Answers ]

I am 23 weeks pregnant. Why am I losing so much colostrum?

Colostrum in breast [ 8 Answers ]

Does colostrum only occur in pregnancy? 3 days of missed period. Last week pregnancy test says negative, don't remember when the last period was. I am 40 and had my tubes tied four years ago. Lisa

Epstien-Barr Virus / Colostrum [ 0 Answers ]

After being diagnosed with EBV, I discovered there is no cure and nothing to be perscribed for the condition. I did lots of research on the internet and found recommendations of taking Colostrum. (Bovine first milking). I felt so much better after a couple of weeks, I started my husband on it...

View more questions Search