Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Feb 23, 2009, 03:37 PM
    The bacon tree
    Two Mexicans are stuck in the desert, wandering aimlessly and close to death. They are close to just lying down and waiting for the inevitable, when all of a sudden...

'Hey Jose, do you smell what I smell. Ees bacon I is sure of eet.'

'Si, Luis eet smells like bacon to meee.'

So, with renewed strength, they struggle up the next sand dune, and there, in the distance, is a tree loaded with bacon.

There's raw bacon, dripping with moisture, there's fried bacon, back bacon, double smoked bacon... every imaginable kind of cured pig meat.

'Jose, Jose, we is saved. 'Eees a bacon tree.'

'Luis, are you sure ees not a meerage? We ees in the Desert don't forget.'

'Jose when deed you ever hear of a meerage that smell like bacon... ees no meerage, ees a bacon tree'.

And with that... Luis Races towards the tree. He gets to within 5 metres, Jose following closely behind, when all of a sudden, a machine gun opens up,and Luis is cut down in his tracks. It is clear he is mortally wounded but, a true friend that he is, he manages to warn Jose with his dying breath.

'Jose... go back man,you was right ees not a bacon tree.'

'Luis Luis mi amigo... what ees it?

'Jose... ees not a bacon tree...

Ees...

Ees...

Eees a Ham Bush!
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 01:15 PM

Heyyy, Frangi, that eeees a cute vone!
    frangipanis Posts: 1,027, Reputation: 75
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 01:32 PM

Eet sure ees cute, seņorita twinks! Glad you liked it... :)
    albear Posts: 1,594, Reputation: 222
    Ultra Member

Feb 24, 2009, 01:35 PM

So corney :D loved it

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Age of Francis Bacon Piano - Upright [ 11 Answers ]

I'm sorry this is a long post, I'm just trying to include as much information as I can. Hello, I just bought a Francis Bacon piano and I have been looking around for someone to tell me a little more about it. This is the only forum (and one of a handful of websites) that even gets the age of...

Movie quote: Bacon [ 4 Answers ]

My wife and I cannot remember what movie it is from but... every time.. we eat bacon we say it. BA... con,Bacon, Bacon ,Bacon?? There were I think two different movies one staring Jim Carrie?? I know... but... If anyone knows what I'm talking about could you let me know? Thanks.

Bacon Wrapped Bacon [ 13 Answers ]

My girlfriend and I always comment on how bacon makes everything better. Jokingly, I always say that someday I am going to make bacon wrapped bacon. Now I need some help. :-D I have a vision of some sort of ball made of crushed bacon and bread crumbs... maybe fried, then baked with a strip...

Man eats bacon [ 1 Answers ]

I saw a film a long time ago where a man goes into a room asks some questions and then proceeds to eat bacon. After this is a lot of killing. Help me please!

My 12' healthy ficus tree is dying.How do I save my tree? [ 0 Answers ]

My Ficus tree were plant in my garden on a slopne for about a year. It doing very well. All the sudden the last two week couple of branches with the leafs start curling, turning yellow or brown and then fall off the branch. I cut of those two branches, now another branch, the leafs start doing the...

View more questions Search