Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Rozey Posts: 6, Reputation: 1

Feb 27, 2009, 04:26 PM

Task is complete... thanks for all the responses.. they were of utmost help in the final steps of completing the 'not soon to be repeated 'task.Had to call in a more experienced electrician.. lights are working great and at both ends of the basement.. Thanks again... Rozey
    sarnian Posts: 462, Reputation: 9
    -

Feb 28, 2009, 07:49 AM
    It was a pleasure to help you, Rozey ! :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ceiling fan switch and 3way capacitor [ 1 Answers ]

I have a problem with a capacitor for a ceiling fan and I can't locate the part anywhere. Unfortunately I can't find the manufacturer's name on the ceiling fan anywhere either. This has been suggested by numerous electrical supply stores. The capacitor has five wires that connect between the...

New wiring for 2 lights and celing fan with hunter 3way switch [ 8 Answers ]

I have 3 rooms on one circuit, 20 amp. Lights only. 2 rooms only have light fixture in ceiling and mstr. Bdrm has new ceiling fan with light kit. Ran new romex 12/2 wiring from circuit panel to junction box. From junction box went to each room. Got room1 working by running whitewire (hot) to bottom...

Wiring ceiling fan switch and light switch [ 1 Answers ]

I had to replace the flywheel on my Hunter ceiling fan and I had to remove the light kit that was attached. After I installed the flywheel, I forgot to mark the wires for re-connection. This is an older model fan. There are five wires coming from the fan motor--brown, blue, white, black and...

Ceiling fan remote to 3way switch [ 1 Answers ]

How do you hook up a handheld fan remote to a 3 way switch? There are a million wire ac in, what does it all mean?

View more questions Search