Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Ampton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 07:21 AM
    My eyebrow piercing.
    Okay so yesterday I noticed my left eyebrow piercing was just a tad swollen, and today it's a little bit more swollen. There's no redness around the piercing, no lumps or anything of the sort. It's just a little swollen. I clean it everyday, I use a medicated soap my piercer gave me to wash my face and around the area when I shower. There is however a clear, watery liquid that comes out, but there is a bit of blood and it is tender under the piercing but not on the sides and anywhere else. I've had this piercing since about the second week in January. So it's been a while. I'm scared it's an infection but it doesn't have pus or any red lumps or red lines like a bit of other sites have said it'd have if it was infected.
    If it is infected, have I caught it at a better time? As well as is there any way I can treat it myself, like is there something I can buy to make the infection go away without having to go to the doctor for something?
    Also, is it normal that this may happen? If not, would there be a chance that I'd have to get the piercing taken out? And one more thing, is there a possibility that my body is rejecting the piercing? It's been doing fine and everything up until yesterday morning. I'd say about Tuesday the discharge stopped coming out of it, and then Wednesday night or yesterday morning the swelling appeared.
    Exxacube Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 11:34 AM

Do you remove the piercing when you wash it?
    HighandDryinnNy Posts: 84, Reputation: 17

Feb 20, 2009, 11:54 AM

Go back to your piercer, let them take a look- they will be able to tell you whether this is normal.
    Ampton Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 20, 2009, 01:43 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Exxacube View Post
    do you remove the piercing when you wash it?
    No, I don't. I have a CBR in it, and I've had it in there since I had it pierced. I was told to go to my piercer when I wish to change it until I can do it myself or have someone else do it for me that knows how to take it out since it requires pliers.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Piercing eyebrow [ 11 Answers ]

Did the eye brow piercing hurt as much as I think it would?

Eyebrow piercing [ 12 Answers ]

I've been thinking about getting a eyebrow piercing but I don't know were to get it done at. Do I haft to be 18 to get it done because I won't be 18 for another 53 days and I like to get it down in the next few weeks. I like to have mine done the same way a guy I know had is done when he was in...

What to do with eyebrow [ 1 Answers ]

Asalaam walaykum... I am a beautician at an all women salon. I have been doing this job for over 5 years now and just recently I discovered that threading, waxing or haircutting for women was not islamicly right. Now I don't know if this is all true but if it is I would like to know. Thank you.....

Eyebrow piercing [ 3 Answers ]

Hi all, I have been wanting to get an eyebrow piercing for some time now, unfortunately the job that I have doesn't allow me to look like anything other than a character from a 1950's T.V. show. I have tried to find out information on any way to get the piercing and keep it open while at work...

Eyebrow and nose piercing [ 9 Answers ]

Do they hurt.. I have my tongue and industrial and ears pierced.. do they hurt really bad... how long till heald

View more questions Search