Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    janice883 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 12:33 PM
    Sex with an older man
    I am horny aver a 50 year old man, the more I see him the more I want to have sex with him. He is very handsome, not married and I am 18 and very horny. What should I do. I have talked to him and all he wants is to lick my . I am wondering if I should let him.. thanks Janice
    excon Posts: 21,482, Reputation: 2992
    Uber Member

Feb 19, 2009, 12:38 PM

Hello janice:

You're a grown woman - barely. So, if licking your parts is good enough, then go for it.

excon
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 19, 2009, 12:44 PM

I know what you were thinking excon, if she liked older men you were available.

But yep, if sex for the sake of having sex with no real meaning other than pleaure is what you want, you are both grown ( well sort of anyway)
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 19, 2009, 02:21 PM

You haven't seen his wrinkly saggy butt yet, that's why your horny. Leave that old man alone.
    artlady Posts: 4,208, Reputation: 1477
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 02:37 PM

If you don't mind being used for sex.

The question is why you would degrade yourself just for a few minutes of pleasure?
    If he is 50 and he is coming on to you at eighteen,he's creepy!
    jillrenee15 Posts: 103, Reputation: 11

Feb 19, 2009, 06:03 PM
    I don't know, 50 isn't 80, and I've seen some pretty hot looking 50 year old men. She probably doesn't look 18 either. Anyway, sex is sex, you are both of age, use a condom, if that is the only thing that will fix your itch.
    bronzebabe Posts: 333, Reputation: 62

Feb 19, 2009, 07:23 PM

at 18, you are going ga-ga over a 50 year old? yeah, right. stick to young men nearer your age. the 50 year old is WAY out of Your age group, and Probably married...
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 20, 2009, 07:15 AM
    I've known several young women that preffer an older man. You are both concenting adults... but there is a big generational diffeence between you two ( as in big difference in interests and mindsets) emotionally and intellectually. Forewarned is forearmed.
    Mymama Posts: 76, Reputation: 10

Feb 20, 2009, 07:48 AM
    50=dad. Gross
    chrissymarie Posts: 563, Reputation: 53

Feb 20, 2009, 08:53 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by jillrenee15 View Post
    I don't know, 50 isn't 80, and I've seen some pretty hot looking 50 year old men. She probably doesn't look 18 either. Anyway, sex is sex, you are both of age, use a condom, if that is the only thing that will fix your itch.
    Sex is sex... ughh everything is wrong about that statement. I'd give you a reddie but your answer to the OP is just YOUR OPINION.
    Alien2 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 22, 2009, 12:53 PM

What if the older man is a virgin?
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 01:02 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Alien2 View Post
    Ya right, a 50 year old virgin. Stop watching movies, they aren't real life! ;)

At 18 you are just getting to know your body, your wants, your desires. I really want to say that this is a bad idea, because I can't see a 50 year old man wanting you for anything other than sex. Maturity wise you two don't mesh.

But, having said that, you are legally an adult, so we can't stop you.

If you want to scratch this itch that's up to you and him.

Good luck.

Feb 22, 2009, 01:27 PM

At what age do men automatically become sexually experienced without exception? I'm in my late 30's, did I miss the boat?
    smalltowngal Posts: 43, Reputation: 22

Feb 22, 2009, 03:07 PM

A 50 year old man is so experienced in so many ways... not just with sex, but how to treat a woman, how to talk to a woman, what lines work and which ones don't... I bet you love the way he looks at you and talks to you and treats you. I bet it's a whole lot more romantic than the encounters you've had with the guys your own age.

BUT while you are legally an adult, you are still a child in many ways. There are a lot of things in life that you haven't experienced yet. This man knows this and is completely taking advantage of the naivety of an 18 year old. (I don't in any way mean you're stupid--just inexperienced). A relationship seems very unlikely. He's not going to want to spend all of his time hanging out with a bunch of teenagers, and you're not going to want to spend yours with older people. You can't have much in common. Well, other than sex, I suppose.

I guess I worry about what this sort of thing would do to yourself esteem once he's finished playing with you.
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 03:26 PM
    At what age do men automatically become sexually experienced without exception? I'm in my late 30's, did I miss the boat?
    There is no "age". I have to say though, a 30 something virgin, although okay, isn't the norm. Chances are that a 50 year old man is no longer a virgin, I'd be willing to bet money on it. Heck, I could be wrong, but the odds are in my favor. ;)

Feb 22, 2009, 06:37 PM

OK, sorry, I just have a "trigger point" mentally about "by X age you have to be A, B, and C. This is an issue to me because I have Autism (high functioning though), and I am very developmentally delayed. Therapists agree that basically I'm right around 18 myself emotionally/experiencewise, but because of my physical age, I'm a misfit of society. "Age appropriate" seems a riddle to me, because I can't identify with most others who are 30-something or older; wish I was in college again but then I'd be the "older creepy guy" so I feel I don't belong anywhere. Sorry for hijacking this thread.
    Fr_Chuck Posts: 81,301, Reputation: 7692
    Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 07:14 PM

Sadly in my opinion but the majority of males have some sexual experience before they are out of high school, and most of the rest within the next few years.

While some make it out to the mid 20's it is not the norm by any means.

In today's society where girls as young as 12 and 13 are becoming more and more sexually active the term virgan is becoming more rare
    Pets Expert

Feb 22, 2009, 09:29 PM
    OK, sorry, I just have a "trigger point" mentally about "by X age you have to be A, B, and C. This is an issue to me because I have Autism (high functioning though), and I am very developmentally delayed. Therapists agree that basically I'm right around 18 myself emotionally/experiencewise, but because of my physical age, I'm a misfit of society. "Age appropriate" seems a riddle to me, because I can't identify with most others who are 30-something or older; wish I was in college again but then I'd be the "older creepy guy" so I feel I don't belong anywhere. Sorry for hijacking this thread.
    Alien, there's nothing wrong with being a virgin, and there's definitely nothing wrong with you.

I'm glad you explained your situation to us, and I don't see anything wrong with you not having the experience that other guys your age have. Some people, even people without autism, are just late bloomers, or are waiting for someone special, I think that's great.

I was young when I lost my virginity, I often regret that choice, but twenty-twenty hindsight is a b*tch. I wish I had waited, not necessarily for marriage, but at least for love.

Don't be too hard on yourself, you have a unique situation, and you are a unique individual. You'll do just fine and you should be proud that you've come this far. :)
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 22, 2009, 09:39 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Fr_Chuck View Post
    In todays society where girls as young as 12 and 13 are becomming more and more sexually active the term virgin is becoming more rare

This is not the norm either!
    smoothy Posts: 25,492, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Feb 24, 2009, 06:12 AM
    A 50 year old virgin is going to have real issues... man or woman.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I want to look older [ 3 Answers ]

Is there any ways whether its certain specific clothes or a certain style of applying makeup and such to make yourself look older?

Marry older man?just a little older! [ 13 Answers ]

:confused: someone keep telling me that it is good for a girl marries a man who is a little older than her! Cause older man knows more how to take care of others,how to respect others... but for young men,what they care about is themselves only!Is that true?I was thinking about that for many...

Older dog won't eat [ 3 Answers ]

She is nearly 13. Has visited the vet had extensive blood & urine work. Currently battling a UTI was on baytrol now on cipro. She has always been a 1 brand dry dog food eater. Since 6/08 (this is 11/08) she has gone from 53 lbs to 44 lbs. No reasonable explanation. We switched her to Hill's...

If your older sister dies are you now the older sister [ 1 Answers ]

The ? Is if your older sister or brother was to die does that make you the older brother or sister later on in life.

Older dog [ 11 Answers ]

I am struggling with an older dog in my household. He is 17 so I am lucky he is still around. It is a male schnauzer. He eats with no problem, but goesn't always take the medication that he needs of 5 pills in the morning, and 4 in the evening. If he is hungry, he will devour them with his...

View more questions Search