Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    naraback Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 18, 2009, 02:55 PM
    1991 Honda Accord
    What would cause the "S" light on the dashboard to be on? What does the "S" light mean? Thanks. :confused:
    this8384 Posts: 4,564, Reputation: 485
    Ultra Member

Feb 19, 2009, 08:06 AM

I've never heard of an "S" light. What color is it? Could you describe it more in-depth?
    naraback Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 19, 2009, 06:34 PM
    It's on the lower right side of the dashboard. It's an S that lights up green. Thanks for responding.
    bc810 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jun 19, 2010, 12:15 PM

From what I've read here the light is for the sports mode. Check out mikeross242's answer: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/cars-t...-ex-37861.html
    Jonc567 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 06:49 PM
    Seat belt motor working intermittenly. Replace the door latch. Ive had same problem. Used one may not work properly. Should be a new latch. That'll do it
    Jonc567 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Aug 2, 2013, 06:53 PM
    S light is for sport. When working properly it will give you more take off power. When it acts up replace computer under passenger floorboard. About 200 $. Find online. I have an extra. Place in Florida. I can find my receipt if needed.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

1991 Honda Accord Ignition [ 6 Answers ]

Occasionally won't start and sets trouble code 4. Turn ignition switch off and it starts next time as if the main relay was bad. I haven't been able to catch it do this (my daughter drives it) as I would leave ignition switch on and start trouble-shooting it. Engine dies intermittently and sets...

1991 Honda Accord [ 79 Answers ]

Here is my problem as I mention before. Shifting problems when going from 3rd to 4th in a Automatic it seems to jerk and then when I'm coming to a stop it pulls/jerks when I get to 20mph. What do you think the problem might be? :mad::(

1991 Honda Accord [ 1 Answers ]

My 1991 Honda Accord EXR seems to have a problem with the torque converter not locking up. You can tell because at 100k the RPM is at about 3000rpm and once the car gets warmed up (about 1/2 hour of driving) the RPM drops to about 2600rpm and you can tell the converter is locked in. Any ideas of...

View more questions Search