Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    bhe558_89 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 17, 2006, 07:41 AM
    How long does gluta take to work?
    I would like to ask how many months to take this gluta to make effective?and can I but it over-the-counter?is there any drugstore here in the philippines that has a 500-100mg gluta contain?
    zelda_zaoldyeck Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 06:50 AM
    There are lots of cluta-products sold over-the counter here in phil. Especially in drugstores. But I suggest not to buy LUCIDA ds. The only products that work based on news are meta-thione and gluta-white. I think they have 250+mg content of glutha. Basd on BFAD test.
    zelda_zaoldyeck Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2008, 06:54 AM
    And oh, if the product really works. I think you will see the results in just o month depending on your skin tone.
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

May 27, 2008, 10:47 AM
    Gluta will take months to work. And plus, di pa sigurado kung effective because the gluta won't be absorbed by your body. The one that is guaranteed effective is the gluta and vitamin c injections (do them separately kasi if pingahalo mo daw bago iinject may side-effect). Also, if you're going to take gluta be sure to take at least 500 mg per day with 1,000 mg vit. c.

Good luck!
    Carmen Posts: 62, Reputation: 1
    -

May 27, 2008, 09:35 PM
    Skingovernment, kindly speak in English, not everyone hear understands what the hell you've been typing..
    skingovernment Posts: 48, Reputation: 1

May 28, 2008, 05:56 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by Carmen
    Skingovernment, kindly speak in English,, not everyone hear understands what the hell you've been typing..
    Gluta will take months to work. And plus, because the gluta can't be absorbed by your body when orally ingested it's effectiveness is questionable. The one that is guaranteed effective is the gluta and vitamin c injected intravenously (do them separately because if you mix them prior to injection there are adverse effects). Also, if you're going to take gluta be sure to take at least 500 mg per day with 1,000 mg vit. c.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does it take? [ 2 Answers ]

I have been in the divorce process now for over 2 1/2 years. I feel let down by my attorney as he has allowed both my ex-wife and her attorney to complete pregnancies during this process. Even though I agreed to a settlement last July we are still no further ahead. Do I have a legitimate gripe...

View more questions Search