Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SuperGirlsCrazi Posts: 32, Reputation: 1

Feb 16, 2009, 07:57 PM
    New Tongue Ring and Fillings
    Ok so about 4 days ago I had my tongue pierced, it's a little tender but the swellings no that bad. I'm suppose to go and have some fillings done, which never really bother me except my mouth is numb and I can't talk properly which I already can't do. But Will I need to reschedule my dentist appointment until after my tongue heals completely or would it be OK to try to have the work done?
    twinkiedooter Posts: 12,172, Reputation: 1054
    Uber Member

Feb 16, 2009, 08:10 PM

Reschedule your appointment until after your mouth is back to normal. Not a good idea to go right now.
    flossie Posts: 1,903, Reputation: 181
    Ultra Member

Feb 16, 2009, 08:14 PM

As long as the teeth that need fillings aren't bothering you it would be a good idea to let your mouth heal from the piercing.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Tongue ring digging into my tongue. [ 5 Answers ]

So I got my tongue pierced about a month ago; It didn't hurt much but as soon as the swelling went down The top ball started digging into my tongue. I know you're supposed to change it to a shorter one After the swelling goes down so I did. But now I'm not sure if it's digging into the top of...

Tongue Ring 3 [ 3 Answers ]

Hey, I got my Tongue PIERCED on 2-13-08 I want to KNOW when do u think I can CHANGE it... How HARD is it to CHANGE... Wht do I have to do / LOOK for when changing my Tongue Ring... Thanks,

Where can I find tongue spacers so I don't always have to wear a flashy tongue ring? [ 9 Answers ]

I love my tongue ring but I don't always want to wear and I have to work where I can't have tongue ring. Does anyone know any common stores that have them. Because I can't find them.

Tongue Ring [ 6 Answers ]

I am 15 TURNING 16 in 20 some days... This is a B-Day gift from my Mom... I wanted it DONE... So, she let me go & get it... I got my tongue done on 2/13/08... YESTERDAY... It didn't REALLY hurt that BAD... BUT... I am SCARED of needles... So, I almost PASSED out... BUT... Anyway... It HURTs to...

Tongue Ring 2 [ 2 Answers ]

I want to KNOW what FOODs & DRINKS... I can HAVE... & NOT have... Like NAME them off... Don't just say well mushy foods... NAME off a lot of FOODS we CAN & CAN NOT have... I would LOVE the HELP... Me, Mom, & my Sister... We all got our tongue pierced on wedseday... We want to KNOW what we can...

View more questions Search