Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Lance brooks Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 06:49 PM
    I really want to find my father.
    I need help finding my father. I haven't seen him since I was a small child. I have no clue where he could be and I really would like to meet him and talk to him again can anyone out there help me out? His name is Pierre joseph lucien lalonde. Please help me if you can.
    jamrap999 Posts: 9, Reputation: 2

Feb 14, 2009, 07:06 PM

I've recently been trying to find my father too there is some agencies you can go to help you( I will find you the names). I started by going to friend reunited and others sites and sites like that but the best clues will come from talking to your family if you can. After all my searching and all hassle it turned out my aunty still knew his best friend.
    shel32 Posts: 4, Reputation: 1

Feb 15, 2009, 10:04 AM

Have you tried 'facebook' the social networking internet site. You may be surprised by how many people are listed by the same name as your father, you never know where it may lead. Good luck

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Trying to find my father. [ 3 Answers ]

Hello my name is Jamie and I'm trying to find my dad. I haven't seen him in many years and really need to get a hold of him. His name is Lewis R. Henry and his last known residence was in Phoenix AZ. I still believe that he lives there. I tried to find his number but have had no luck with the free...

Find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I need help in finding my father. Everywhere I turn people want to charge me loads of money for their so called 'help'. I have found out where my father was up to 1978 but after that he has disappeared. He is not registered on any electoral rolls and I don't know what to do now ! His name is...

Trying to find my father [ 1 Answers ]

Can someone please help me find my father. I've paid money on more than one website and all I've got is bogus or outdated info. My mother has died in a car wreck and I need help. I know he lives in St augustine Florida but that's it. I've tried everything I know and have came up with nothing...

Help me find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I'm looking for my real father. I haven't seen him since I was 3. Im thinking he still lives in southern Indiana but not for sure. As of 2 years ago he was still alive. PLEASE HELP ME FIND HIM. His name is russel pate. He is in his late 30's. All I know is that in the past ten years he has lived in...

I am trying to find my father [ 4 Answers ]

I am 20 years old and I have never met my father. All I know is that his name is theodore joseph scott. He is around 45 years old and he has 2 other daughters. He also has 3 brothers and 1 sister. Their names are tim, tom anthony, and cathy. They reside in wichita Kansas. That is about all I know....

View more questions Search