Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    edzmedz Posts: 180, Reputation: 12

Feb 12, 2009, 03:32 PM
    Black comedy in a Hotel.
    Hi guys,
    I hope you will be able to help me identify this movie I am looking for. I don't remember much though...
    It's basically a sort of black comedy that takes place in a hotel, or at least part of the movie is filmed in the hotel. The heroine is a strong sexy woman something like Yancy Butler or Kathleen Turner. I was pretty sure Kathleen Turner played the role but I checked all the movies she played in and I couldn't find it , so I might be mistaken.. but you got the personality type in question. She is involved in some way with the male receptionist at the hotel. I think there is one scene where they get intimate. I think she could be some sort of baddy or something bcoz if I remember correctly at the end of the movie she is either killed or caught by the police... there could be one scene shot on the roof top of the hotel also I am not sure:) Does this make any sense? The film was a bit weird but funny...
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Feb 12, 2009, 08:37 PM

This is just a guess, but came to mind:

Four Rooms (1995)

Feb 13, 2009, 09:11 AM

Nope, that's not it. Anything else?
    PS: It seems like an interesting movie though I might get it also;)

Jul 5, 2015, 07:54 AM
    6 years later and still no answer :( On second thought it wasn't really a comedy, but there was something caricatural and funny about the lead actress which I assume is Kathleen Turner, you know how she is funny even when she doesn't try to be sort of way.. and there was a sex scene with the male hotel receptionist.. How many movies involve such a thing?. ermmm never-mind haha.. Come on people please help! Xoxox

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Hotel inspector [ 4 Answers ]

I have always wanted to be a hotel inspector, and I do not know how to get into this type of job and what qualifications are needed, BUT I would so love to do it, and have no ties

Can I sue a Hotel? [ 6 Answers ]

The week of Thanksgiving I had surgery. I was unsure if I was going to be able to see my family for the holiday so I made reservations at a hotel just in cse I could make it. I specifically asked the lady on the phone if I would be charged right away and she said " We cannot charge your card until...

70s black comedy movie title [ 1 Answers ]

Dear Experts, I'm desperate to find the name of this movie which I remember seeing but not the title (or director or anything else useful). It's an American made black comedy and dates from the 70s or maybe early 80s, set in a big, high-rise city. It's about a quiet, innocent, inexperienced...

View more questions Search