Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    alilovesyou Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 02:43 PM
    Ghosts in my house
    Lately some strange things have been happening. First I was down my creepy basement and all of a sudden I got an eery feeling. So I startt to head up the stairs and then I hear footsteps running behind me. So I scream as loud as I can but then my mom pulled me upstairs. Later that night, I was taking a shower and then I saw a shadow through the curtain. I was so freaked out because my whole family was downstairs. So I laid down in the tub and pretended I wasn't there. Then the curtain just flew in like someone had hit it. I looked out and nothing was there. Later, I was lying in bed about to do some homework and then I hear a bang under the bed and a grunt. I was so scared. When I try to tlk to my mom she thinks I am crazy, but I'm not. I also have seen a "man" in my house.. a ghostly figure. If anyone has any suggestions or knows any ghost hauntings in trumbull ct.. please message back. Im only 14 and I'm scared:eek::eek:
    tonysgrlaz Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Feb 12, 2009, 09:53 PM

I've had "weird" things happening to me too for a long time now. My husband died and that very same day I felt someone rub their hand across the back of my neck as if someone walked right behind me. Later that day I took a shower and the shower curtain pushed all the way in and was pushing against me too. Ever since the day he died things always happen to us. So I'm assuming he's just watching out for us and protecting us and letting us know he's around. As far as your situation, has someone died recently that you know? Did someone die in that house? My sister lives in Seymour Ct and all the houses are "old". In fact she swears she has a ghost in her house too! How long have you lived in this house? Could be a friendly spirt saying hi to you. Psychics say our spirits in this house won't leave because they love our personalities. Maybe someone's trying to give you a message. Don't be afraid. I should practice what I preach because each time something flies across the room here I freak out. I should be used to it by now, but I'm human and when I hear a strange loud noise it startles me. Just try to stay calm and see if it continues, if it does, look for paranormal investigators in your area.
    Star30x Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 14, 2009, 06:20 PM

I can assure you that you are not mad at all. These things do happen to more people than you realise and we cannot all be mad can we. I know I wasn't mad when it happened to me. You need to get a genuine medium into your house to cleanse it (get rid of your molevalent spirit). Your mother probably won't approve of this and unfortunately I wouldn't like to step on your parent's toes on that score but this is the only way to rid it.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

I think there are ghosts in my house? [ 2 Answers ]

Well, I have never posted anything here before but hopefull someone here can help me. Some weird things have been happening here... I have a cat and he always goes in to one certain room of my house and cries loudly for no reason, usually looking into the corner. The lights in my dining room and...

Ghosts in my house [ 3 Answers ]

How do I find out if there is a ghost in my house

Ghosts in my house [ 4 Answers ]

I was wondering how I can find out what happened in my house before I moved in because there are definitely a few people in my house and I would like to know what happened to them ?:confused:

Could ghosts jump from house to house? [ 20 Answers ]

Hello, I am looking to purchase a lot and build a new house. I "googled" the name of the road where the lot is to and 10 web links came up for that road being one of the most haunted places in CT. It reads that there is a "white lady" that is in one of the houses on the road. She is not a mean...

I've seen ghosts in my house [ 2 Answers ]

Hi at around 2.30am every morning, my nephew saw in my lounge a young girl walking up and down in front of my fire, he thought at first he was imagining it, until he turned round and saw a man sitting at my table, my partner decided to sit with him in case he had dreamed but no it happened again...

View more questions Search