Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeepgrl015 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2009, 12:35 PM
    Vaginal discharge
    I have been to the gynecologist and she has told me that I had an unbalanced pH and she prescribed this antibiotic. After being on it for 5days the odor and discharge went away. However, it always seems like every time I urinate, the odor is still there and after I get up and walk around, there's a little bit of discharge. There is no color, or STRONG odor, just noticiable enough to me.

I have talked to several doctors and I have been given the diagnosis of hanging bladder, vaginal bacteritis etc. There has never been any consistent dx. I have not had any kids because I understand that when people have kids sometimes their bladder isn't as good as it used to be.

Does anyone else have this problem? Is is severe enough for me to worry?
    Eileen G Posts: 1,571, Reputation: 286
    Ultra Member

Feb 10, 2009, 01:24 PM

Everyone has discharge, and there's a reason that panty liners are such big business. The question is, is your discharge more copious than normal, or are you just noticing it more? With no small or colour change, I'd be inclined to think you are just now aware of your discharge.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Vaginal discharge [ 1 Answers ]

White discharge which smells no other symptoms

My Period was two weeks ago. But I am experiencing cramps and And brown vaginal discharge with bleeding Ever since my period finished. No pain, slight ordor Not sexually active. But I have been taking biotin supplements right Before this started. Any clue to what's wrong? :(

I am 26 and I have a 4 yrs old and my husband and I have a long distant relationship for 3 years now and I came off the birth control 2 years ago from being on them for 8 years and we've been trying to conceive from ever since but no such luck. I started taking the Fertilitea which has in Vitex...

Vaginal Discharge [ 2 Answers ]

Hi, I had unprotected sex about a month ago and I have been very worried about STD's. The guy said that he was clean and that he previous partner and only partner for the last 6 months was tested but I don't know what to believe. I also went to the Student Health Services at my University for a...

View more questions Search