Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeepgrl015 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2009, 10:16 AM
    I need this dream interpreted.
    Okay, I have put many posts up about my backstory but to sum it up, I lost my dad,grandfather and boyfriend all w/in one month. My dad and grandfather passed and my boyfriend up and left.

Anyway, last night I had a dream that my dad was sitting in the corner of the couch like he always did and he was eating his popcorn(his fav snack). I tried to get my mom to see him but she refused to turn around from doing the dishes. I was screaming at her because I wanted her to see him too! I went over to him and asked him where he's been why he left us... He just ignored me and continued watching TV. Before I knew it, my ex boyfriend(the one that left) came in through the front door and started talking to my dad. I couldn't hear what they were saying but I saw them laughing and smiling and all I saw were their lips moving. I yelled, "YOU SEE HIM TOO!!" You see him you see him! But neither of them acknowledged my presence. Then I woke up.

What does this mean? I woke up feeling like my dad wanted nothing to do with me and that he's disappointed in me for some reason. Why was my ex talking to him? Why would my dad talk to someone who hurt me?:confused:
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Feb 10, 2009, 10:21 AM

Sorry, jeepgirl, this sort of answer isn't within my power. This website may be able to help you An Online Guide To Dream Interpretation

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Why did I dream this horrible dream? [ 3 Answers ]

I don't know whether I should've posted this under philosophy, but I couldn't find anything closer to the subject "dreams". Anyway... Last night, I had a horrible dream and I don't know why. I dreamed this tall, skinny white man was chasing me trying to kill me. My dream jumped from 3 different...

What does this dream mean? [ 2 Answers ]

I am new to this site and I'm trying to find out exactly what my dream meant? I woke up so fast and scared :( My sister was able to take my son to school with her so I let her. When it was time to go pick them up I was in front of the store with the stroller waiting for her to come. But she...

Dream.. [ 6 Answers ]

Ok I'm not religeus but I had seen another subject involving dreams in this category so I taught it would be well placed in here. I had (past 2 days) 2 dream wich involve a girl I used to hang around with a lot. And we were kind of together but not really a couple. In the meantime she has another...

View more questions Search