Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jeepgrl015 Posts: 46, Reputation: 2

Feb 10, 2009, 09:05 AM
    YAZ? Can I get some peoples reactions to it?
    I am on my third week of YAZ and so far it has NOT given me any abnormal side effects. I actually feel as though when I DO take them, they make my depression better. I was never officially diagnosed with depression, but I have had 2 deaths in my family basically one after the other and a long relationship end all in one month. Anyway, I am a smoker and would like to know if anyone has taken this birth control pill who smokes and suffered any blood clots or other major effects. I am 25 so I am reaching that age where they tell you to NOT smoke while on this... Any answers would be appreciated!

Check out some similar questions!

My dog is pooping in other peoples homes [ 3 Answers ]

Hi have a 10 month old HavaneseXzu puppy that has been completely house broken since he was about 3 months old. Recently he has started pooping indoors, but never at my house. It started with pooping in the morning when he went to training class at the local pet store, even though he'd gone about...

Do I have to pay for other peoples uploads? [ 1 Answers ]

This morning telstra shocked me with a $10.000 internet bill that they said I made up over the last month of usage. I found out that it's because of a program I have on my computer that's called limewire but not one person from telstra advised me of this situation until I called this morning. Do I...

Investment for Salaried Peoples [ 1 Answers ]

What are the best investment methods/plans for a salaried person?

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.