Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SweetBeth Posts: 23, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2009, 01:18 PM
    How early are pregnancy signs?
    It has been 2 days since my partner and I had intercourse and my breast are feeling sore, could I be showing signs of pregnancy this early(2 days after I would have concieved)?? I should not get my period for another 13 to 14 days. Or maybe a better question is... how early can you show signs of pregnancy? We would be so excited if I was...
    GirlWSlingshot Posts: 224, Reputation: 21

Feb 9, 2009, 02:05 PM

Implantation doesn't even occur for roughly 3 days after intercourse and fertilization. So basically, even if you conceived from that coupling, you would just have a fertilized egg travelling to your uterus at this point. You wouldn't feel any real pregnancy symptoms for a week or two after implantation.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

What are the early signs of pregnancy? [ 15 Answers ]

Am I Pregnant? -------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Okay... a couple of weeks ago, I went to the doctor because I have this horrible pain in my stomach that feels like its always completely empty, he gave me a pregnancy test and it came out...

No signs of pregnancy, negative pregnancy test, and period three days late. [ 4 Answers ]

My period is three days late now, and I was having cramps like I was going to start it, but then it never came. I've been worried, because me & my boyfriend have had sex unprotected, using the pull out method, & I have been reading about the "pre " thing, & I'm worried I got pregnant by that, but I...

It's too early to have signs of pregnancy, right? [ 3 Answers ]

I visited the ophthalmologist for a fairly routine checkup last week. I have had a recurring eye problem brought on by an allergy to my contacts. I have horrible eyesight and have been wearing contacts for about 20 years now, so I'm really used to having my eyes being poked, prodded, etc. and I...

Early pregnancy signs [ 3 Answers ]

I think I could be almost one month pregnant, but I'm not late on my period yet. I'm supposed to start on the 12th, so I've already taken a first response test that said negative. I'm just going to wait until I'm late to take another one, but I was just wondering what the signs would be at one...

Early pregnancy signs [ 3 Answers ]

:eek: hi there, I'm new to this, but here goes. I am wondering if anyway has experienced bad mood swings around time of implantation, I shoul know as I already have 3 girls, but I can't seem to remember, its all a blur!!

View more questions Search