Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    punkee88 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 07:30 AM
    Bryant furnace won't light
    We have a 13 year old bryant high eff furnace and the piolt light went out it says it has an auto start ---how do we go about making it light?
    wmproop Posts: 3,749, Reputation: 91
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 02:52 PM
    Fix it,, first with more details like model number and what works and what doesn`t

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Bryant furnace Model 100-394U won't Light Up [ 2 Answers ]

My bryant furnace model 100-394u won't light up.the gas is on,the pilot is on but it still won't light. Last year I put a new hunter thermostat and it worked all winter but this year it won't start any advise

Bryant gas furnace won't light [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Bryant gas furnace that won't light. It starts its normal cycle with the inducer turning on, then the gas but the gas never ignites. It will do this three times then stops.

Bryant Heater Pilot won't light. [ 2 Answers ]

I have an old bryant unit . It has worked fine until the other day. Blower works fine but no heat. Pilot was out so I lighted it and it worked fine for the night. The next day no heat again. Pilot was out again. Trie to light but will not light. Friend told me to replace the therm coupler. Here is...

Bryant 373LAV Horizontal Gas Furnace will not light [ 1 Answers ]

Hello All, My Bryant gas furnace will not light. It will go through the motions like it wants to run but it never lights, nor does the fan run on the auto setting; only on the manual setting. It is also on some sort of time delay; if the thermostat is set higher than room temp. the furnace...

Bryant 50-394U won't light or blow [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to help my elderly neighbor she has an older Bryant SM-E 50-394U. It had a wire that tied into the thermocouple that I noticed was melted when I went to light the Pilot light for her (my first time for her). She said before I replaced the wire she did have fans and AC, but no heat. I...

View more questions Search