Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    DirtyHippieFeet Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Feb 8, 2009, 09:18 PM
    Backstabbing friend
    Yesterday I got into a fight with a friend I believe was a very good guy.

My friends and I decided we would go to a popular gay club in town, and my friend, we'll call her Trina, decided she wanted to play sick in order to avoid watching me dance with other females. Trina has admitted to being "in love" with me for some time now, which truly bothers me because the feelings have never been reciprocated.

So she played sick and our mutual friend, we'll call him Ben, decides he wants to stay by her side and lets me and my other friend go off by ourselves.

The entire night we keep receiving text messages from them telling us we need to hurry and get going because Trina is getting increasingly sick. Finally, my friend and I get tired of dancing and call it a night. We call our friend, Trina to see how she's doing. Ben picks up her phone and tells us to hurry and get them. I told them that I was not going to be transporting a sick girl in my car due to the fear that she'd either vomit all over the interior of my car or die on me during our long car ride back to Ben's apartment.

Ben and Trina both get very upset with me for saying this. Ben cannot seem to understand why I was refusing to take Trina. I explained why and he got even more angry. Then Trina takes the phone and begins lying to me telling me she is fine. I explain that I'll transport Ben, but not her. Mind you, she was at her dorm room with her roommate which was a million times safer than being in my car on the freeway. I would never leave a sick person on the side of the road or something.

Anyway, I pick up Ben, and take him back to his apartment. The whole ride I can tell he is angry with me. He doesn't say a word. He finally tells me to drop him off outside his apartment complex, and he proceeds to move his feet around in my backseat a bit, gets out, and slams the door so hard I thought it was going to fall off my car.

My friend and I drive back and sit outside of her house and decide to just talk for a while. About ten minutes into our conversation I receive a text message from Ben saying "God your such a ing how the hell could you call yourself Trina's friend, all you ever do is use her. You're a gold digging slut. Why don't you just stab her in the ing heart and finish what you always start. The only reason your with sam aside from what she buys for you is because she puts up with your . She should take after [my ex] more. You know why [my ex] left you? You're a , she really loved you and You'll never ever get her back, I'm surprised she didn't go strait after being with you. I swear I never want to see you hanging out with Trina ever again."

My friend and I were flabbergasted at what he said to me. I am incredibly hurt. Turns out that when he was in the backseat of my car moving his feet around before he got out, he was actually destroying an art project I'd been working on for a few months now.
    The piece I am having displayed internationally.

How do I confront this guy and tell him how I feel about his actions?
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 9, 2009, 01:24 AM

I dislike being rude but what are you talking about and if someone is backstabbing that person is not a friend.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Backstabbing sister trying to steal my man [ 9 Answers ]

My sister always goes after the guys I am into or with, and now I am in love with this guy and she keeps throwing herself at him. They are friends and I'm afraid I'm going to loose him to her, not only that, I feel like I should never compete with my sister, that's family. What should I do?

I fall in love with my best friend he still considers me just dear friend can I chang [ 6 Answers ]

I want to know if I can change the way he loves me , knowing that he always loves to talk with me Can this change? Can we become good couple? Thanks all...

Backstabbing Sister? [ 15 Answers ]

Have come to realise over these past few months that my sister has been saying unpleasant things behind my back. In fact she’s been doing this all my life without me knowing it. Can’t tell for sure about the past but I can be sure now because I’ve credible evidence of her writing and talking to my...

Backstabbing Sister [ 2 Answers ]

I am the oldest of three children. I'm 48, my sister (Mickey) is 47 and my brother is 40. Despite my parents dressing my sister and me identically when we were young, I have always known we are as different as night and day. So different that I often wonder if we came from the same parents,...

My backstabbing ex boyfriend [ 8 Answers ]

OK this is the a long time ago I met this guy he wanted to date me I didn't want to date him, so I went out with his friend wich was my first um you know... so that didn't last long and then I decided to go out with the guy they call him pantera well I decided to give him a chance. So our...

View more questions Search