Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    AMS7 Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Feb 7, 2009, 08:58 PM
    I Cant Forget Him
    so there's this boy that is in my p.e period and my english period.we are always talking to each other.we have a great relationship,at times he puts me before his friends and really listens to what I have to say.He would always make me smile,laugh,and he would make my heart pound every time he smiled.I had a strong feeling for him,for awhile and when I heard he was interested in me I got my hopes up^.then one day he told me he has an [older] girlfriends.it hurt me badly :( I keep telling myself I deserve better,and I don't need him.. but everything reminds me of him.. I just can't forget him.. is this normal or am I just pathetic:confused:
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 7, 2009, 10:58 PM

This is completely normal in your tweens and teans! You are not pathetic, just going through what every young girl goes through. It's never a good feeling when it happens, but I guarantee you, in a few months the feelings that you have for him won't be as strong. You'll meet another boy that will catch your attention the same way, and the other boy won't even be on your mind anymore. It's all part of growing up, and we have all been through it. All of us thought we would just die if he didn't like us like we liked him, and we thought we would never like anyone again, like we did him. No other boy would make our heart pound like that ever again. But rest assured, you will.

Believe me, you will meet someone else when you least expect it, and he will be the object of your affection. Then after that boy, there will come another. It happens to us all honey. You have to go through the pain to learn the lessons that you need to learn, in order to form better relationships when you get older. You'll be fine! :)
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 09:58 AM

Yeah it is perfectly normal, and not at all pathetic.

I understand that this was surprising and hurtful, but you will move on eventually! And you'll like someone else.
    R0cKin_t33N Posts: 78, Reputation: 0

Feb 8, 2009, 10:39 AM

That is so adorable_ I know how you feel. It isn't pathetic, its completely normal. All of us teens go through it, its Puppy Love.
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 05:56 PM

Totally normal, think this type of thing isn't reserved to teens either.

I think if were all really honest we've had a case of puppy love since our teens, no?. just me then?

You'll get over it, don't worry, and be better for it!
    roxypox Posts: 1,028, Reputation: 328
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 09:12 PM

neverme: jupp, I think we've all been there! ;)
    neverme Posts: 1,430, Reputation: 270
    Ultra Member

Feb 8, 2009, 09:18 PM

Ha ha! Ya I no I have. :)
    starbuck8 Posts: 3,128, Reputation: 734
    Gone, But Not Forgotten

Feb 9, 2009, 04:30 PM

AMS7, you are welcome. It's just all a part of growing up honey. Sometimes it really sucks, but you'll understand why it had to suck so much a little later. I still remember a guy named Dave. I thought I loved him soooo much! I cried myself to sleep at night because he liked another girl better than me. I tried everything to get his attention back. Dave dumped the other girl too, and then she was very upset with Dave. Do I even remember Dave's lastname? Sorry, I shed a bunch of tears over some guy who's lastname I don't even remember! ;)
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Feb 9, 2009, 05:53 PM

Yes we all been there and wait until you get older. However your be surprise what you can do when you set your might to it. You've to stop thinking negative and replace the "can"t" with " with ". I don't know if this is the first time this has happen to you but with time your be able to get paat him and no matter what you may always remember him. Sometimes we want what we can't have because I know I wanted to be with guys that at the time wasn't capable of being with me for whatever reasons and it does hurt but you pick yourself back up and dust your shoulders off and move on. Your find someone else that would spark your interest.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How do I forget things I want to forget? [ 5 Answers ]

I really want to forget my last year combination but I just seem to have a photographic memory. Nobody else I know remembers there last year combination and I really want to not remember it but I just don't know how!!

I can't forget this day [ 8 Answers ]

I was only 10 years old when my dad died and I miss him very much and now my mom has a new boyfriend that hits us and I don't no what to do it seems like no one cares about me I'm about to run away if I don't get help cause he don't even no me like he is my dad I don't like him I want him out of my...

Don't you forget about me [ 3 Answers ]

Who is this song by from Breakfast Club Who is this song by? "Don't you forget about me" from Breakfast Club. Who is the Artist?

How to get him to forget me? [ 1 Answers ]

I am really in a bad situation and I feel like magic is my only way out. I was in a relationship with this guy and he turned out to be completely lunatic. He is not trying to let me go and I am afraid if I get the cops involved it will only get worse. I have a 1 year old daughter and I hate myself...

I can't forget him [ 4 Answers ]

About 2 years ago my 8 year old boyfriend broke up with me. He was the man of my life, we'd been together since I was almost 16 and I practically come to this country just for him. We've never stop seen each other really; sometimes he calls me, sometimes its me, but the true is that he only do it...

View more questions Search