Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    blessedmom Posts: 104, Reputation: 6

Feb 5, 2009, 08:21 AM
    Roper washer won't spin
    Hi, My washer doesn't spin. I wanted to start a load of clothes and saw there was a blanket in the machine filled with water. I turned it to spin but it just buzzed. So I pulled the blanket out and saw there was another blanket in there(I did not wash the blankets) I know the first blanket I pulled out must be washed by itself because it is so big. I think the machine jammed because it was full. I turned the knob to the begining to see if anything will happen. Nothing happened. So I started scooping the water out. When it was low I tried again. The machine started but still won't spin. Now it isn't making the buzzing noise when I turn it to spin. I know it's not the switch when you close the lid. It's in place. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Check out some similar questions!

Roper Washer Agitates but won't drain or spin [ 3 Answers ]

I have a Roper RAX7245AW washer that was purchased in 1994. It agitates normally, but when it comes to the end of the agitation cycle, it stops. The motor does not run, it doesn't pump the water out and it does not spin. I checked the door switch and it works fine. ? How should I go...

Roper washer won't fill with water [ 2 Answers ]

I have a Roper heavy duty extra large capacity washer that won't fill with water. I can access the spin cycle when I turn the dial, but there is no "action" when I turn the dial to the fill & wash cycle. Any suggestions? Thank you

Spin cycle stopped working on Roper washing machine [ 1 Answers ]

I have a Roper washing machine that I purchased in 1996, and last week when it went to the spin cycle it started making a clicking/grinding sound but it finished OK. Today when I started the washer it started right away making the same sound but seemed to be doing just fine. When it got to the...

Roper washer clothes will not spin out all the way [ 1 Answers ]

Roper washer clothes will not spin out all the very damp

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.