Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nightslayer720 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 4, 2009, 08:19 PM
    Does anyone remember a sci fi movie from the 90's?
    For the past few years I have been trying to remember a movie that I believe came out in the 90's.
    It involve:
    1. four ape like people that may have been siblings.
    2. They might have been on a different planet or a different time zone.
    3. One human from came to them and was a child (boy).
    4. One of the ape like people would never talk but did start to when the boy came to them.

That is all I can remember from the movie. If any one remembers what this movie is, I would greatly appreciate it if you would help me out.

Thanks
    loopy123 Posts: 63, Reputation: 2

Feb 5, 2009, 12:10 AM
    which year, in the 90's there were about 30 movies of this calibre and going by your description, who knows.
    nightslayer720 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Feb 9, 2009, 08:32 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by loopy123 View Post
    which year, in the 90's there were about 30 movies of this calibre and going by your description, who knows.
    It was in the late 90's, maybe '97 or '98. I can't be quite certain.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't remember name of movie- 80's -90's family movie [ 2 Answers ]

I am trying to remember the name of a movie that I used to watch when I was younger. It may have only been a television movie I am not certain. The movie was about two girls in high school. One was quite popular and the other was labeled a "nerd". The two got in trouble and their punishment was...

I can't remember . 90's christian movie [ 5 Answers ]

All right when I was a kid in the 90's, there was this christian either movie or TV show I can't remember.. it was about a man and he was dressed real funny and always had kids following him, and he carried with him a doughnut and it talked and sang songs and everything

90's movie I can't remember! [ 2 Answers ]

When I was a kid there was this movie I watched that I cannot remember but really enjoyed. In the movie I remember air balloons and a really pretty girl who played the harp and met this boy who I believe was from a different world but I remember these boxes that had cookies she got as presents and...

I can't remember a children movie from the 90's [ 3 Answers ]

I can't remember the name of this movie:confused: This is what happened in it. There was a kid on a farm and that night a storm came and an owl with magic powers came and turned the kid into a little chick. The movie was with real people in the beginning and when the kid got turned into a chick...

View more questions Search