Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    jargudo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2009, 04:31 PM
    Could I possibly be pregnet
    Im desperate for help.. me and my husband have been trying to get pregnet and I'm not sure if I am... and quite frankly don't have the patience to wait for my period, we have been having unprotected sex since jan 7th 2009. I usually get a regular period arriving on jan 14th but was 3 days late arriving on jan 17th.. I've taken many pregnancy tests and they keep saying negativeee... I don't want to be disapointed once again. What's r my chances. Im 23
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Feb 4, 2009, 04:51 PM
    Firstly, it's pregnant, not pregnet.

How long have you been trying? It takes the average couple up to a year of actively trying before becoming pregnant.

Unfortunately you HAVE to wait until your missed period as this is when the concentration of the pregnancy hormone is at it's highest. We cannot predict anything.

Even if you got a late period, you got a period, so chances are slimmer that you are pregnant.

Pregnancy is all about patience. We have to wait to find out if we are pregnant, then wait approx 40 weeks for the pregnancy to become full term, then wait during labor for delivery to happen.
    jargudo Posts: 10, Reputation: 2

Feb 4, 2009, 05:09 PM

Thank you a bunch j 9.. I just here so many people getting pregnant easier then others that it is so faustrating to not be. We have been trying for 3 months and as newly weds we do create many possibilies meaning we have a lot of unprotected intercourse. Your right I need patience I'm just so anxious. Thank you once again for knocking some sense into me

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Possibly pregnant.possibly [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a 22 year old male from puerto rico. These recent months have been horrible in my life and my mental stability has been a huge roller coaster ride that now appears to be at the highest peak before the steepest fall. I recently got back together with the love of my life, a beautiful woman who I...

When did I get pregnet [ 1 Answers ]

I wanted to know the day I got pregnet if I had my baby July 19th but my due date was July 31st?

Can I Be Pregnet [ 9 Answers ]

:confused: can you get pregnet if you have sex two day after your period:confused: :confused: .

Possibly infertile but possibly pregnant! [ 1 Answers ]

Hi the thing is I have been told that I might not be able to have children! But now I have had unprtected sex for 2 months now I isn't missed ma period yet but my boobs really hurt that much I can't take my bra off plus they are darker round my nipple and I keep getting light twinges of cramp...

View more questions Search