Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    dstweeetie Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Aug 9, 2006, 09:20 AM
    Car Windsheild cleaning
    I have a new jeep and the windshield has what seems like stains imbedded outside the wiper area. It looks like grease smudges. I tried everything to clean, but nothing works. I would like to know if anyone knows of something that would clean windshield.
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Aug 9, 2006, 09:22 AM
    Try Bon Ami.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Cleaning CD/DVD and screen [ 5 Answers ]

Are there any around-the-house stuff I can use that is safe for cleaning CD/DVDs and the monitor screen?

Windshield cleaning [ 5 Answers ]

I used Windex to clean the inside of my front windshield... a few days later I looked and my windshield had so many smudges that I might as well not have even cleaned it. Do anyone have any tips to prevent that from happening when cleaning windows in your car?. any commercial products or mixes......

Cleaning the navel [ 2 Answers ]

Hey well I've pierced my navel like 3 weeks ago and I've used lots of alcohol while cleaning it so it got red and now I'm using salt and boilled water and anibacterial soap and then a little bit of antibiotic cream is that OK? And I get a little bit of pus when I put the ring on again after the...

Engine Cleaning [ 4 Answers ]

I used to clean my '93 Civic's engine every year. Haven't done it in the past two years and now with dirt, grime and an oil seep from the valve cover, it looks like any other engine. The problem with cleaning is that the engine compartment was not designed for high pressure water. I'm...

Cleaning Cookies [ 9 Answers ]

How do u clean up all those websites that show up on the cookies in from your PC.

View more questions Search