Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BreAnna17 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 02:04 PM
    Can't get him out of my head.
    I was with a guy (we'll call him Andy) for 8 months. At first we were great, but then things went downhill and stayed that way for the last 4 months of our relationship. I don't know why we stayed together after all the time's we'd break up. I had a best friend (we'll call him Steven) who was my shoulder to cry on and my punching bag to vent on every time I needed it. Eventually we started having feelings for one another and one night we were talking on the phone talking about old times and he told me that last year he had the biggest crush on me. I admitted I did too, then we started regretting never telling each other this at the time. Truth be told, we still liked each other and with that being laid out on the table... we grew closer. I dumped Andy after finally getting fed up with him. I dated Steven shortly after. For some reason I still had thoughts of Andy, maybe it was because I was still attatched after 7 months who knows. Soo... I pulled a stupid move, apologized to Steven and took Andy back. Steven and I only dated for 3 days... Instantly I knew I screwed up. Steven took it a lot harder than I ever imagined. I realized I was actually crazy about him, but I had already messed up and was stuck with Andy. Things stayed this way for a while. Andy and I got along for a few weeks... then as always things soured. Steven wound up dating my friend Haley, who he didn't really like, but figured he'd give her a chance. They hardly knew each other and couldn't talk to each other without me starting a conversation. They'd be talking on the phone and 3-way me to keep the conversation flowing. They argued and fought all the while. Steven would call me and vent because he was so frustrated. She'd do the same. I was caught up in the middle of all their drama. I knew Haley really liked him so I told him to just give it a little while and hand in there, things will get better because right now, you guys don't know each other very well.One night on the phone I told Steven, "Haley isn't being herself right now, just let her warm up to you, she's a really great person once you get past the exterior." MEANWHILE I was crazy in love with him... yet I was helping out my friend because she was with him, NOT ME, and she really liked him. It killed me to tell him to stay with her, but I wasn't about to be selfish and advise him to break up with her. That night after telling him that... which was the same thing I'd been telling him for a while, he broke down and told me he couldn't just "hang in there" anymore because whether I wanted to hear him say it or not, he was in love with me and had been for a while now and that was the reason he took it so hard when I left him to go back to Andy. I didn't know what to say.
    I didn't say anything for a while. When I finally could speak I said "Me too." A week or two later he broke up with Haley. A few weeks later we gave it another shot. I never knew what love was until then. We'd talk about absolutely nothing for hours and hours. That's the closest to perfection I can think of. He was my first. He was everything to me. When I'd wake up I thought about him. Every second of every day I thought of him. He'd whisper the most beautiful things in my ears. He assured me I was the one, the only one he'd ever wanted and waiting a whole year to get me was well worth it. He cheated on me with Haley one night. I forgave both of them. I let it go, because I didn't care. He cried when he told me and swore it didn't mean anything to him when they kissed. About 2 weeks later he started acting weird and one day I knew something was wrong with him and asked him, but he couldn't talk to me. (We were on the phone) He kept handing the phone to my best friend, Carter. I freaked because I had a bad feeling and I made Carter give him the phone. He refused. I cried.. which is one thing I never do. He took the phone, told me he didn't want to break my heart, started crying because I was freaking out. I told him "You're doing it right now. Why can't you tell me whats bothering you. Steven I have a feeling about what it is. Just tell me. I want you to prove me wrong! Please don't let me be right."... needless to say, come to find out he had some random feelings for Haley and we broke up. Later I found out that the main reason he went back to her, was because she was better in bed. That made me feel super cheap. I mean, I'm sorry I wasn't a Pro right off the bat. We're still friends but he can never look me in the eye. I haven't seen him smile in weeks and he always seems dead on his feet. Is it just me, or do you think he's regretting his decision to satisfy his penis?
    Do you think maybe he's missing me, or am I just senile?
    Maybe I'm just seeing things because I can't get him out of my head. But then again, I'm not the only one who's noticed it. He's even grown apart from his best guy friends because they can't stand being around him when he's with her, and the don't like her.
    gi-godfather Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Feb 1, 2009, 05:43 PM

If you want to get him out of your head than get in another relationship and don't get involved with anything regrding him

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't Get Someone Out of My Head [ 15 Answers ]

I had a "thing" with this guy about 3 years ago, it only lasted a couple of months and then he "broke it off" with me by getting into a relationship with another girl. I currently have a boyfriend that I've been with for almost a year and I love him, but I can't seem to get this other guy out of...

Rain shower head & handheld shower head problem [ 4 Answers ]

I have a shower with 2 pipes for showers heads (one on the wall in front, and one on a side wall). The wall in front has a rain shower head on it. The wall to the side has a hand held shower head attached. The pipe with the hand held shower attached has a push button valve to turn the handheld on...

Is it all in my head? [ 12 Answers ]

OK, so me and my girlfriend got back 2gther 3 weeks ago and things have been going great. We decided to take things slow, but things have naturally sped up. I really do love her and have tried to keep my feet firmly on the ground this time round, not get so wrapped up in her and have a life outside...

Shower head leaking from bottom of head [ 1 Answers ]

I am trying to install a new hand held shower head and I put a washer into the wall part and stopped it from coming out of there but now the water sprays out of the bottom of the head instead of coming out of the actual head

View more questions Search