Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Isafjordur Posts: 72, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 11:09 PM
    Serious Question
    Hi, I worry a lot about tons of things, but I´m a 15 year old guy, I´m only about 5'2 and with very little muscle. I´ve seen videos on the internet about gang rapes and sutff and this scares me to death. Is this likely it will happen to me? Please Answer.

Thanks
    Nestorian Posts: 978, Reputation: 152

Jan 31, 2009, 11:26 PM

If you stay out of jail, son't go out walking at late hours, getting wasted drugs/alcohol, and keep your head about you, you should be cool.

But if you are really catastrophising about such things you may consider talking to a counseler to help you find a way to let such things go.

But really, any thing I say is just generalizations. You have to decide that for yourself. Maybe take a self defence course, not to beat people up, but to make you feel better about your body, also to help you focus your mind on things other than things that are not happening, build confidence, and to give you something to identify with.

Any way, take care, try not to worry.
    basicallyiloveu Posts: 23, Reputation: 5

Feb 2, 2009, 04:13 PM

Hey! I'm 15 too and trust me my skl is pretty ruff! Don't worry, I have learned that if you keep your head down and get in with a good group of friends you'll be OK. Friends can see you through anything you know? Don't worry about a thing! X

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Question [ 1 Answers ]

If Jay Pembroke bought office supplies for $4,600: $2,000 cash & $2,600 0n account how would I enter this on the ledger to equal out the equation?

Question for Tom... [ 2 Answers ]

Hi Tom, I asked the question below a while ago. I am going to start the project soon and want to ask a follow up question. I need to clarify that the sewage ejector will be pumping up hill gradually for about 75 feet. A gentle slope with a total rise of about 4 foot. Not pumping up four feet and...

Yes,another question! [ 1 Answers ]

If anyone has ever seen the movie The Miracle Worker(2000) and remembers -or- knows the song that was played it goes "and i want to thank you..." If you know the song -or- artist could you please tell me! Thanks:D

Question on W7 [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am holding H1B visa and I am filing tax returns jointly with wife and showing my kid as dependent. Now I am applying TIN number for my wife and kid both having H4 visa. Can you please let me know, what are all the options need to take in these reasons listed in W7 form for my wife and kid...

I have a question regarding skin. Question is on skin... [ 1 Answers ]

whenever I get hit or scratched, or bitten to hard, that area of my skin where is occurred gets red and then I get a white raised bump ( of skin) in the senter or along the redness. It goes away in minutes but still highly unattractive. What can I do to prevent this?? Sum 1 email me help....

View more questions Search