Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Sargent Scratch Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 07:28 PM
    My Cat has clear Bloody Mucusy Diarriah with Vomiting
    My cat got diariah about a week ago, it was so bad it dripped from his litter box all over the house, when I seen the spots I thought it was my female chihuahua going into heat and spotting on the floor because it had a red tinge to it. Finally Sarge Pooped in my tub and I got to see what it was from, it was almost as black as tar and runny. I have been keeping an eye on him and his poop has been getting better, color and thickness... but today he vomitted 3 times one being all the food he ate, probably a full stomach it looked like, and two of just bile. When I went to check his poop, it was hard to determine if it was pee or poop, it was clear mucussy with bright red blood in it, def poop since I checked his bum. I am worried but I have no vet available until Monday! He just spent the last 20 minutes drinking water and is now laying next to the dish. My BF was home with him today and said he has been acting fine, running around and everything.

HElP
    gi-godfather Posts: 7, Reputation: 1

Jan 31, 2009, 11:06 PM

My cat had that too. Change food to purina one special care(blue bag).
    Silverfoxkit Posts: 798, Reputation: 264

Feb 1, 2009, 12:53 AM

It sounds a little more serious to me then a dietary issue. Has your cat been vaccinated or wormed recently? Is there any chance it could have ingested something? I would suggest getting to the vet as soon as you can.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Blood in stool and vomiting clear [ 2 Answers ]

My cat feels like hell. She has been vomiting clear liquid and has blood in her stool. Any one else having this problem?

Loss of weight and bloody & mucusy stools [ 3 Answers ]

I have an 8 week old miniature schnuazer that has had bloddy stools and mucusy. He doesn't seem to eat as much as he should but does eat (eats better since I switched his food). He has lost weight and is down to 2.4 lbs. The bloody stools have seemd to stop for that last 2 days but is stool watery...

Bloody stool? [ 2 Answers ]

Hello! Sunday night Annie my Lab jumped up and got the left overs of a chicken my family had. It was kind of funny actually because she tried to bury it under the blanket in her crate. She didn't have time to eat much of it, but I think she had a couple of chicken bones, which I've heard are bad...

Mucusy bowel movements [ 2 Answers ]

Is this normal? For the past few days every time I got to the bathroom its very mucusy and in very small amounts. I went from having the most regualr schedule going to the bathroom with no problems at least 3 or 4 times a day. Now I go maybe 2 times and its mucusy, and I must admitt I have been...

Bloody Solution [ 4 Answers ]

Is blood a solution? solution= solute + solvent it seems like there are two answers to the question, but I have no firm grasp of which is more correct.

View more questions Search