Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    uhhleesha Posts: 105, Reputation: 21

Jan 28, 2009, 10:34 PM
    Stomach in knots
    Lately I've been doing a lot of homework, and I make really good grades. I have a gpa of 5.9. Right now I'm in a long distant learning program with Keystone High school. I do my work very linear, do one subject at a time 'till I've finished it, and right now I'm on Earth Science. My grades in Earth Science aren't that grade, and I don't understand. I made my first C in my high school career because my teach misread what I said and refused to change it. I've accepted this and moved on. However, now whenever I go to do Earth Science I get really tense, my stomach hurts, and I become so aggitated I can hardly do a chapter in a day. I can normally do about two or three chapters in a day, so that's really unusual. Even if I get up and go snack on something or to get away from it, I'm still tense.

I run and eat healthy, I listen to classical music when I'm doing homework, and snack on peppermints. I don't understand how to make this go away.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 29, 2009, 12:15 AM

Hi, uhhleesha!

How about changing your environment, like where you do your studying? Or, maybe instead of doing one subject at a time, you could alternate between two or more subjects within a short period.

When I was in college, I used to practice a lot on the piano. One thing that helped me, was to take the material for other subjects that I needed to study, into the room where I would be doing my practice on the piano. I would alternate between what I was practicing and studying. It seemed to help me to be refreshed and to not make one of the studying tasks too tedious.

What do you think?

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Knots in hair [ 5 Answers ]

I have the hugest, most matted knot in the back of my long natural curly hair. I've been trying to get this out for months with hair oil, detangler, conditioner, picks, anything you can think of. I really do not want to cut my hair because it took me a long time to get it this long. Can you give...

Injection knots [ 2 Answers ]

My wife operated by laparoscopy surgery In that period, nurses put injection on her hip Two small knots are there, we an feel it by touch And pains by touch Does thease knots will recover automatically or we need to do something treatment? Doctor says it will recover itself, somebody says...

Knots everywhere [ 3 Answers ]

Ok... I'm really kind of starting to freak out... I have a huge knot on the back lower, left part of my neck... doctor told me to come back in 2 weeks to see maybe if they know what it is... and they put me on some kind of medicine... well I was setting here just now... and I feel another knot on...

Knots in trees? [ 5 Answers ]

Does anyone know why a tree gets knots in it? Here's a picture of the tree in question. http://i19.tinypic.com/4cw3dl5.jpg If anyone finds resources that would be great, too!

View more questions Search