Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    pattijo55 Posts: 104, Reputation: 5

Jan 28, 2009, 01:56 PM
    Credit report
    What is the address for the company that gives you a free credit report. I don't want the ones that ask for a credit card. The US gov. says that every citizen can get it. I got my report last year but now I cannot find it.
    Curlyben Posts: 18,514, Reputation: 1860
    BossMan

Jan 28, 2009, 02:01 PM
    Have you tried www.annualcreditreport.com ?

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

On my credit report [ 1 Answers ]

On my credit report there are a few things that I believe should have been included in my bankruptcy but show I still have a balance... account status is showing closed but still a balance! I don't know if the creditor didn't update through the credit beruas or not... what should I do... please...

Credit card not on credit report [ 5 Answers ]

I have several credit cards that have been charged off and gone to collections. All of them are on my credit report but one from Citibank. Is that good or should I be concerned about that?

How do I get a credit report from all three bureaus with no credit card [ 1 Answers ]

How do I get all three creidt reports with out submitting a credit card.

Bad Credit on My Report From MIDLAND FUNDING Credit Issued in 1999? [ 3 Answers ]

The only thing I can think off I did not pay off was a credit card I had applied for in the year 1999 when I was in college. It was a $500 limit card, being that it was a first credit card I did miss some payments & every time I did I would get hit with a $30 late payment + $30 over limit fee plus...

View more questions Search