Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SlightlyBroken Posts: 38, Reputation: 2

Jan 27, 2009, 07:16 PM
    Wanting blue and purple streaks.
    So my hair is currently a reddish brown. I haven't been very kind to it lately. I have died it like once every three weeks for the past year. I haven't died it in like a month now and I want to dye it one last time before I stop. I think the really damage is I haven't cut my hair in over a year and now the broken ends have started going far up on my hair. So I am going to cut off the split ends and that should help. I want to dye it dark brown with purple and blue streaks. I need advice on the best way to do this without killing my hair too much.
    I would like to have really bright blue and bright purple streaks should I go to a hair salon is there a certain brand I can use? Any advice on keeping up with my hair?

Check out some similar questions!

Purplish black hair! Wanting to get rid of the purple [ 5 Answers ]

Well, 3 days ago I went to the hairdressers to get my hair done ! I asked for a dark brown with reddy streaks! But, it didn't come out the way I wanted it to! Instead, my hair is nearly black. And the black has a really weird, noticeable purple tinge in the sunlight! And I've got the red...

My blonde hair has gone silver/purple after using purple shampoo [ 8 Answers ]

Im hoping somebody can help me as I've had a bit of a hair disaster recently! Basically, my hair was fine as it was, and I hardly had any roots yet I like that feeling after you have just had your hair done, there's more life to it. As I was going out that same night I didn't have time to go to...

Purple/Blue hair [ 1 Answers ]

Much Help needed. I Recently bleached my hair.. big accident! :( So today I bought a champagne colourled die & put it in my hair tonight. About ten minutes ago I rinsed it off & dried it. It has turned out this awful blue/purple colour :s I need a quick method to try and remove some of...

Blue blazer and a purple sweater [ 3 Answers ]

Is it OK to wear a purple sweater (its a classy purple from Polo not a cheesy purple) under a blue blazer with a pair of chinos? Mark

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.