Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    BruJan Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 03:47 PM
    Solar heating panel
    Does anyone know of a good bok on solar heating panels which gives design data on length and diameter of piping per square foot of panel? Thanks
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 04:41 PM

We had solar panels in Michigan at our farm a few years ago. We got our information out of "Morther Earth News" at the time which had design tips and installation requirements.

Check out your library, there is so much information on solar panels nowadays to access.

Or try here:

Ezinearticles.com/?Solar-Panel-Instruction-Book

Sorry you will have to cut and paste to see it !
    sarnian Posts: 462, Reputation: 9
    -

Jan 27, 2009, 04:43 PM
    Hi Brujan

this is a link to an English website with simple design data that covers all your solar power needs.
    If you want to go into more detail I suggest you buy a good book on professional solar heating design.

Not a design set up requiring astronautical engineering skills, just simple and easy to follow !
    Just take a look, and let me know if this is what you need.
    tickle Posts: 23,796, Reputation: 2674
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 04:51 PM

Hi, sarnian. I hadn't thought about this but location makes a big difference in solar panelling. The site you brought up is in England (west Lancashire). Are you in England, too.

Could be we should find out where the Poster is located first!

Ms tickle
    gopalnigotiya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 04:55 AM
    Solar water heaters or such hot water devices are now a day's commonly used sophisticated techniques of using renewable sources of energy that harness the energy available from sun. After harnessing this renewable or reusable form of energy it is then converted into electricity using various modern tools & techniques. Solar water heating systems have been widely used in countries like Greece, Turkey, Australia, Japan & China etc. these are the heaters that heat water using inexhaustible sun's energy. Since now a day's use of hot water of daily life purposes has become an integral part of modern lifestyle & the abundant availability of sun light has brought in use the requirement of solar water heaters.
    gopalnigotiya Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Dec 26, 2011, 04:58 AM
    visit on website :- http://solarpanelsindia.com

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Powering/recharging laptop ot other electronics with solar panel [ 3 Answers ]

I am going to radio shack to buy some regular power cells and I don'd want my computer to fry so I am looking for something about resistors and or other stuff to use to make this. I am planning to fix them to my computer.

Solar Panel Power [ 2 Answers ]

A solar panel is rated 100W 12V. What would be the out-put of the same panel at 24V

Is their a certain way of connecting a small solar panel to aa batteries [ 1 Answers ]

My son And I are building a solar water park for a school project and was wondering is their a certain way of connecting a solar panel to a 4 aa battery holder since the batteries are producing energy and so is the panel. Thank you, Fonny32:)

Solar Heating Panels [ 1 Answers ]

What would be the most efficencent heat raiser, Black screen?

Solar heating [ 2 Answers ]

Help! :confused: I have my first hot tub, and it's wonderful! But the cost to run the darn thing is quite expensive. I live alone and so don't have the luxury of a lovely male person to help me with this (much to my dismay!). I need to start somewhere, so I'm starting here: Is solar heating a...

View more questions Search