Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    SHY_GIRL89 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 09:23 AM
    One Small Testicle
    So my husband has one testicle smaller than the other, it's like half the size. I'm sure that the other one is not too big because it looks normal. And this is not just a sudden thing, it happened like 3 years ago, maybe and I've been with him for 5years. We didn't even realized when it happened. It doesn't hurt or bother him. We've already had a daughter 4 months ago. Should we worry?
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 10:00 AM
    How does one tesitcle disappear and the remaining one shrink substantially?

I hope he's seen a Physician about this. And as a guy, I'd notice a testical missing in short order.

Is this a serious post?
    SHY_GIRL89 Posts: 12, Reputation: 1

Jan 27, 2009, 12:48 PM

Oh it's a serious post. But one didn't disappear. One is regular size and the other is half the size of the regular one. So he has both just not the same size.
    Synnen Posts: 7,927, Reputation: 2443
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 12:51 PM

He should still see a doctor about it.

Anytime there is a significant change in a person's body, they should see their physician.
    smoothy Posts: 25,490, Reputation: 2853
    Uber Member

Jan 27, 2009, 12:59 PM

Definitely he needs to see a physician.
    J_9 Posts: 40,298, Reputation: 5646
    Expert

Jan 27, 2009, 01:05 PM
    He absolutely needs to see a doctor. The sooner the better. It is possible that this is something called tortion of the testicle, while painful for most people, I recently saw a patient who had no pain from this.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Ascended Testicle [ 2 Answers ]

My right testicle ascended into my body cavity the other day while I was sitting at my desk at work. I got up to go to the restroom and as I was “peeing” I felt that my right testicle was not there. I could feel it up in my body. This was different than jumping into a cold pool and your “balls”...

Testicle pain [ 2 Answers ]

Okay all of this started a couple of weeks back. 4 weeks ago I went to my doctors as my testicles was swallon ( there was no pain at this point ) however when the infection seemed to be going I had like funny pains come from the testicles like at one time it would be itchy then it would be like a...

Indentation on testicle [ 1 Answers ]

At a certain point my right testicle appears to be attatched to the skin of the sack in a way that the other is not. There is no lump as such; it feels more like a soft indentation. At this point the skin is of a much lighter colour and there is a small purple vein. The testicle has been like this...

I have one testicle [ 14 Answers ]

When I was 9 years old, my right testicle was hurting real bad, so I went to the emergency room, I got taken, and the doctor said he will try his best to save my testicle. Well it turns out it twisted and didn't get any oxygen, and now I am currently 16, and I have a dream of become a United States...

One testicle [ 5 Answers ]

Hi I have 1 testicle and have had my hole life, I think it must have gone undetected as a kid as no one ever mentioned it to me. I have seen a doctor or anyone yet because I want it to be a secret. I was wondering am I indangering myself by not seeking advice.

View more questions Search