Jan 25, 2009, 06:13 PM
    Pizza Face.
    I have like A LOT of zits,
    I get them On the side of my face,
    Chin,
    Noes on and in,
    And top of my head,
    I have tried EVERYTHING!
    Can you please tell me how to get zits off my face with the face cleaner?
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Jan 31, 2009, 11:12 AM

It isn't an easy thing to get rid of. Your best going to to doctors and getting something prescribed to you for acne. This is going to sound like a load of rubbish but seriously if you drink LOTS of water it really does make a difference and fast, it's weather you can keep to just drinking water. That's where I go wrong. Keep trying different products as well.
    Lajd1996 Posts: 13, Reputation: 1

Apr 23, 2009, 02:05 PM

I know how you feel my mother was teased for having a pizza face and so was I. First what you can try is Dove soap it works. If that doesn't work move to Duac it help eliminate scars and pimples at the same time without drying. Use Differin 3% for blackheads. Vanoxide is a pimple remover that works overnight to quickly eliminate pimples life saver. Hope it helps
    hellothere1 Posts: 85, Reputation: 4

Apr 30, 2009, 08:25 AM

My mum has just told me that using caster oil on your skin really works. I questioned her because it seemed like a strange technique but she said that the oil in it brings out the spots rapidly and then dries your skin up so the spots go. I've just started using it, she said it worked for her within a week, so I'll let you know of any results.. drink plenty of pure water during this also.
    PunkChic Posts: 986, Reputation: 51

May 2, 2009, 07:36 AM

I've used Castor oil for removing make up, it really does seem to dissolve all the gunk in your skin. It's great. :)
    lighterrr Posts: 1,415, Reputation: 72
    Ultra Member

May 2, 2009, 10:28 AM

I Have used proactive solution, with OK results, I got my doc to perscribe accutane and that gave me a flawless complexion
    shazamataz Posts: 6,642, Reputation: 1244
    Uber Member

May 4, 2009, 09:35 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by lighterrr View Post
    I Have used proactive solution, with ok results, i got my doc to perscribe accutane and that gave me a flawless complexion
    I also use proactiv... I absolutely LOVE it...
    I tried all of the supermarket products and home remedies and this is the only product where I have actually seen results that lasted more than a few weeks.
    TristaNicholle Posts: 75, Reputation: 9

May 4, 2009, 09:57 AM

I've had success with AcneFree which is much like Proactive but a lot cheaper and available at most stores such as Walmart or Target. I didn't have success with ProActive at all, in fact I hated it. I have more stubborn acne prone to cysts and scarring so I also take a low dose antibiotic 2x a day to keep it in check. Hormonal birth control is also a HUGE help. Also, avoid makeup unless is specifically says oil free and non-comedogenic. Over-washing your face can also make things worse. When over the counter treatments aren't showing results within 3-6 weeks of regular use, make an appointment to see a dermatologist. Sometimes prescription medications are necessary for stubborn cases. Good luck.
    fionajane Posts: 5, Reputation: 1

May 19, 2009, 11:34 AM

I had it really bad on my forehead so I went to the docter and he prescribed me minocin, but at the same time I started to clip my fringe back which could have been irritating them so get rid of your fringe if you have one. Hope it helps.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Pizza Hut Sandwich [ 5 Answers ]

I love the pizza hut sandwiches... they just don't make them in my hometown anymore... not for years. However I traveled to Troy, Alabama and Low And Behold... there it was... Now my thing is... how can I get one in my hometown?? Or somewhere close... Mobile ala

Online Pizza [ 9 Answers ]

Has anyone ever ordered Pizza online from Dominos or one of the other national chains? We ordered from Dominos a couple of weeks ago and were very impressed by the process. What was most impressive was their Pizza Tracker. This showed the progress of the order every step of the way. From...

Pizza piena [ 3 Answers ]

Looking for a recipie that my mother made at christmas a cookie that was rolled thin with rasins, walnuts. Cinnamon, sugar in a rolled dow covered in honey... can anyone help :)

Mom want me send her a pizza [ 8 Answers ]

Mom want me to make a pizza and send it through mail does anyone have an ideal how I can send it off and how much it costs thanks . I never send food through mail

Pizza piera [ 1 Answers ]

I am looking for a recipe called pizza piera that my italian grandmother made. It was a sticky dough filled with nuts and raisins.

View more questions Search