Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    tkirk9 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 25, 2009, 11:21 AM
    Toyota 93 Camry
    Why is does my Camry keep blow the fuses in the main relay box? What can I do to repair it?
    TxGreaseMonkey Posts: 16,761, Reputation: 5597
    Uber Member

Jan 25, 2009, 01:28 PM

Isolate what on a particular circuit is shorting out or drawing excess amperage.
    kitch428 Posts: 1,440, Reputation: 152
    Ultra Member

Jan 25, 2009, 06:22 PM

Name what fuses and which motor you have. V6 or 4 cyl. I have wiring diagrams here that will help you out.
    We may be able to isolate it to just one circuit.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

94 Toyota Camry V6 starter [ 1 Answers ]

Does the starter on a 94 Camry V6 have a relay. Mine, periodically, doesn't want to start and just clicks.

1989 Toyota Camry [ 2 Answers ]

Hello I have a 89 Camry when I put the key in the ignition and try to crank it and it won't crank it is manual and the only way it cranks over is when I push it what could it be? Please answer ASAP I would appreciate it Thank You

1993 V6 Toyota Camry won't start [ 1 Answers ]

I just bought this car not running. It turns over fine, has fuel pressure if I jump B and FP at the diagnostic plug, has spark, has correct timing of cams and distributor, has voltage to the injectors, but I think it isn't getting the signal (pulsed ground) from the computer to tell the injectors...

1996 toyota camry [ 2 Answers ]

I need to change the bulb in the left tail light of my 1996 Toyota camry. Can someone help me out with this, I do not have a manual and am sure it is very easy. Thanks

96 toyota camry stereo amp [ 2 Answers ]

Where is the amp located and how do I get to it?

View more questions Search