Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    shootingstar42o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 05:13 PM
    Am I pregnant? Threw up 3 times
    Threw up twice last week and once 2 days ago. Missed period always hungry. Should I feel a bump or something hard?
    shootingstar42o Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 24, 2009, 05:15 PM
    Am I pregnant? Threw up 3 times
    I threw up twice last week and once 2 days ago. Missed period always hungry. Should I feel a bump or something hard?:confused:
    ja77 Posts: 250, Reputation: 36

Jan 24, 2009, 05:16 PM

Time for a test then if you have been having unprotected sex, and a visit to your doctors.

Jan 24, 2009, 05:17 PM

You only need to post your questions once -

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...es-308090.html

Jan 24, 2009, 05:17 PM

Ans in your other post -

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/pregna...es-308092.html

Welcome you only need to post your question once.
    kpangor Posts: 357, Reputation: 2

Jan 24, 2009, 10:46 PM
    Take a pregnancy test to confirm

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Puppy is sick threw up, and won't eat! [ 3 Answers ]

I have a 10 week old boxer pup who is sick, he won't eat, had diarrhea this morning and threw up. He hasn't ate all day, and will berally drink water. I fed him some new type of puppy food (lotus) last night, I don't know if that has anything to do with it after he was playing at the beach all...

5 month puppy threw up! [ 9 Answers ]

My 5 month old puppy threw up today after a walk around the neighborhood(which we do regularly). He ate at around 3pm and the walk was at 8pm. But he seemed totally fine, still running around. But later tonight he threw up white liquid/foam a min after barking at his reflection in the mirror...

I've been threw hell [ 4 Answers ]

the past 3 years This guy I like love has hurt me a lot and yet I still like him. I asked him out in 6th grade he said no because “his mom said he couldnt date” then in 7th grade I find out that it was a lie and he just didn't want to date me. Then in 8th grade he sends me an email telling me to...

Friend Threw Up Blood [ 1 Answers ]

I have a friend who threw up blood tonight. She is a 22 year old female and appears to be in good health. She was eating chicken and rice which is a part of her regular diet. She stated she felt fine at first, but then she experienced pain in her abdomen. My friend sat down and waited for the...

EX-Roommate threw away mail [ 4 Answers ]

I found out that an old room mate that I lived with in Aug. of 06 has been throwing away my mail. I did a change of address, but the change of address is only good for so many days. I had a warrant put out on my for a failure to appear and found out that the letter was sent to his address. This man...

View more questions Search