Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    KayGates Posts: 95, Reputation: 5

Jan 21, 2009, 08:36 PM
    My cat is limping
    He started this a few days ago. He won't put weight on his front paw. He is eating regularly, and I checked his paw and leg for any abscesses or breaks, but I felt nothing. He is an outdoor/indoor cat in a town. My thoughts or he may have gotten into a cat fight, or he has something in his paw. I talked to the vet and she told me to wait a few days and make sure he is eating and not hiding away. Does anyone have any suggestions?

Check out some similar questions!

My cat is limping... [ 7 Answers ]

My cat Tillie is limping? Her front right arm & paw seems to be lower down than it should be and she is limping awfully. It does not seem to be bothering her. She still walks on it, uses her claws and she does not seem to be in discomfort. But I am just wondering if anyone knows (by what I...

Dog limping [ 1 Answers ]

I'm a new dog owner, and I have a 1 year old male rottie/lab mix about 60 pounds. He was running around the yard and now he's limping on his right rear leg. I don't see anything, there's no temperature and he has no swelling. Yet when he walks he lifts the leg up in the air as soon as stops. He...

Limping dog [ 7 Answers ]

My friend has a 10-year old bichon frise that started limping from one back leg about a week and a half ago. They have examined the leg thoroughly and dog doesn't react to having any pain, but when she gets put back on the floor, she starts limping again. The limping started when she was paying...

Limping on and off? [ 7 Answers ]

Trink's been walking funny off and on yesterday and today. There are times when it seems like the right hind joint right at the ankle is "stiff", which makes her gait a little odd... hard to describe, but not as smooth and flowing on that leg as the others, with possibly a bit of a swing out. And...

View more questions Search

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.