Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Honeydiip Posts: 34, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 01:39 PM
    Will I gain it all back?
    ImI currently comsume about 1200 calories a day and work out about 4 times a week(I went from 150lbs to 130lbs) and now unable to lose any more weight. I was wondering if I cut my intake to about 500(I know, unhealthy) calories a day and burn about 350 of those of through excersice, Is it possible that I won't gain any of the weight back when I go back to my regular intake?
    I am not a Patsy Posts: 17, Reputation: 0

Jan 21, 2009, 03:47 PM

At this point, I think the only thing that can make you smaller is either starvation or consistent exercise. Exercise will take longer but it is healthy and will make your life batter in the long run. 130 is a good weight.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Can't gain lost weigh back [ 1 Answers ]

OK during the summer I had a loss of appetite and lost about 10 pounds so I got some tests done and the didn't reall find anything. But now I've ganied my appetite back but can't seem to get the weight back. Does anyone know what could be wrong?

Should I gain the lost weight back? [ 1 Answers ]

I'm 18 years old. A year ago I was 5 feet 7 inches, and weighed 136.4 pounds.. I always wanted to lose weight and finally now I weigh 121.2 pounds, and didn't grow taller. I bought my prom dress but I feel like I lost some of my curves and I sort of want to gain a bit of weight but I'm scared to...

Weight loss-How to gain it back [ 2 Answers ]

I am a 30yr old woman (not ashamed to admit it), have been underweight all my life. I know it's a problem that most wish they had, but really I hate looking like an ethiopian or a crackhead(as I say). After my baby I looked great, kept the weight for about 2yrs... then I got the flu. I lost 18 lbs...

How to gain trust back [ 7 Answers ]

Can anyone tell me how you can earn your trust back from a loved one To cut a long story short I cheated on him a few times 3 times that is but every time I have had a drink and didn't mean to hurt him and I talks to family that he hates I really do love him we have a daughter together and I...

How to help a pitbull gain weight back? [ 4 Answers ]

I have a pitbull which was left in the back yard of an abandon house, how do I help it gain it's weight back to it's initial size? Her ribs are showing and everything, she's a banter pitbull. Could someone quickly reply?:confused:

View more questions Search