Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kellyanne1 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 21, 2009, 12:10 PM
    Relationships
    I haven't had sex with my girlfriend for 4 months been together for over 3 years, she goes out during the week with work mates well at least I think that's what she's doing but she doesn't have anough time to be cheating on me! And lately she doesn't like me touching her and if I ask her about it she gets really angry about it but she hasn't got a explanation for what's going on she doesn't no,our sex life was great! But now I don't no were to turn help!!
    oldenoughtoknow Posts: 61, Reputation: 13

Jan 21, 2009, 05:39 PM

No one can help you here I'm afraid, there are many reasons she may have gone off sex, stress, overworked, feeling under appreciated,she may not find you attractive anymore or feels unattractive herself. You need to communicate. It may be hard to get her to open up but you have to try if you want things to work out otherwise you have two options stay in a sexless relationship or get out.
    talaniman Posts: 54,327, Reputation: 10855
    Expert

Jan 23, 2009, 06:24 PM

What has changed in other areas of this relationship?
    hidden123 Posts: 153, Reputation: 51

Jul 12, 2010, 08:35 AM
    Sounds like you guys need to talk..

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

Relationships ? [ 6 Answers ]

Well I am just amazed at the help you people are posting. It is helping a great deal right now. But I thought I would throw my story in the mix seeing how I am still dealing with the pain and any advice would be welcomed. So I guess I will sum it up as best as I can. Well in the beginning, I...

About relationships [ 6 Answers ]

What does it mean when a man tells you I love you, I love you, I love you but I am not in love with you. He explains that men sometime take longer?

Relationships [ 4 Answers ]

Can't seem to keep a man. No problem getting them--just keeping them. They generally fly off after 4-6 months

Relationships [ 2 Answers ]

I feel that I resist leting anyone get close, that I'm better off as a loner, but I want someone to love me. This tendency could be residual effects from a strained Mother-Daughter relationship. What should I do to improve my relationships?

View more questions Search