Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    PAT4451 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 03:06 PM
    Operating Systems
    Noticed on here you have similar situations & I had Windows ME on my computer & it kept having issues so I was going to install Windows 2000... went to do this & it should have got rid of Windows ME but didn't & now I have 2 operating systems on my computer & I can't get them off to reinstall back to original Windows ME... I even went through DOS to do a format & it kept saying they were in use by something else... yes I tried reinstalling but it won't let me do it... does anyone know what to do... thanks for any help
    seahwk83 Posts: 3,276, Reputation: 212
    Ultra Member

Jan 16, 2009, 11:00 PM

Inanis.net » Install Windows 95/98/ME From Scratch

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

2 operating systems [ 8 Answers ]

I took my computer to get fixed and when I got it back it said I have 2 operating systems on here how do I take one off without losing any of my stuff??

2 operating systems [ 3 Answers ]

I have windows 2000, then I installed xp and now have both os when I start up.How do I uninstall 2000? I've read some posts and am not clear on what u mean by formatting. I'm not very experience and need help. Thank you .

2 operating systems [ 5 Answers ]

Hello, I installed XP pro rather than upgrading home. Now I have 2 OS on my PC. Obviously I'd like to simply be running pro and not home. I'd like to get all my settings from home to pro and get rid of home. Can I do this, or should I just uninstall pro and try and upgrade again. Thanks,...

Two Operating Systems? I Need To Get Rid Of One Of Them [ 8 Answers ]

I currently have Windows XP Pro. I had to reinstall XP because of a big problem I had. Well instead of upgrading which I should have done, I reinstalled it as a new install. When I boot up my computer, it asks me which operating system I want to run. I know I have to go into the boot ini. File but...

I have 2 operating systems? HELP! [ 1 Answers ]

I reinstalled my windows xp professional. When the computer boots, it asks me which operating system to start from? I always pick the first one because it is the reinstalled xp. How can I get rid of it asking me that questions? This happened to me before but I forget how to do it.

View more questions Search