Ask
    susieb64 Posts: 1, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 02:57 PM
    How long lortab in a persons urine
    How long is lortab able to be detected in a persons urine
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jan 16, 2009, 04:04 PM

Why does it matter, it's a prescription drug. If you need to have a urine test done just take your prescription with you so that they know that you're doctor has placed you on this class 2 narcotic.

Now, if you're using it illegaly, you're on your own.

Good luck.
    bttrflybelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 06:39 AM
    I think the person above me is the biggest if you don't want to answer the question keep your opinion to yourself. You never know they might have a job where they can't be prescribed and/or illegally buy that drug; Like driving a truck or working in a daycare (there are plenty of jobs that won't allow you to take anything). You seem to me to be a self righteous . Anyway in my experience depending on your metabolism it's usually between 3-5 days.
    bttrflybelle Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

May 23, 2012, 06:40 AM
    I think the person above me is the biggest jerk if you don't want to answer the question keep your opinion to yourself. You never know they might have a job where they can't be prescribed and/or illegally buy that drug; Like driving a truck or working in a daycare (there are plenty of jobs that won't allow you to take anything). You seem to me to be a self righteous . Anyway in my experience depending on your metabolism it's usually between 3-5 days.
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

May 23, 2012, 03:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by bttrflybelle View Post
    I think the person above me is the biggest jerk if u dont wanna answer the question keep your opinion to yourself. You never know they might have a job where they can't be prescribed and/or illegally buy that drug; Like driving a truck or working in a daycare (there are plenty of jobs that wont allow you to take anything). You seem to me to be a self righteous . Anyways in my experience depending on your metabolism it's usually between 3-5 days.
    I did answer the question, and I answered it based on what the OP wrote. He/she did not say what sort of work he/she does, and he/she didn't even say it was for work. You're assuming.

Also, we don't name call here. If you can't be respectful, then I suggest you find somewhere else to play.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How long does Lortab stay in your system [ 2 Answers ]

How long does a Lortab stay in your system?

How long does Lortab stay in your system? [ 4 Answers ]

:confused: How long does Lortab stay in your system?

How long does one lortab pill stay in system [ 2 Answers ]

If I took one lortab pill on Monday night. will it still be in my system on Thursday?

How long does lortab stay in your system [ 3 Answers ]

I have been on prescribed pain medication for 6 months. How long will it take to get out of my system if I have been on prescribed lortab 7.5's for 6 months now or longer? Am I chemically addidcted to them by now? I take anywhere from 2 to 3 on a regular daily basis?

View more questions Search