Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    kawthar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 04:38 AM
    Facebook error in page
    Facebook error in page

Will I do have an vista
    Recently when I open Facebook.. I can't open my profile.. it alert a messege down at the left.. done with errors in page.. and don't show anything..
    When you open others profile.. it display the info.. vertically...
    Any way I am suspecious I a virus.. but when I scan I find nothing g
    I scaned online.. nothing elese

And for your note.. I opened my account from other computer.. and it opens correctlyy

I am going to mad:(.. its anew laptop.. and don't want to start with problem
    Thanks
    Artem Posts: 61, Reputation: 5

Jan 16, 2009, 08:37 AM

Since you have troubles with your e-mail asweel, the same thing might help here.

Download another browser.
    Or indeed try doing a virus check.
    kawthar Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 02:00 PM

Well I have done a viruse scan...
    But it was safe.. thanks god

But I will try to download another browser

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Error on Facebook page [ 12 Answers ]

I got error on Facebook page I can't even send any mail from Facebook nor I can delete something.I got 1yellow color icon at the bottom on the left side showing "done,but with errors"I mean I can login and I can't see the right side of the Facebook home page.

Facebook "Error on Page Message" [ 1 Answers ]

Please help me to fix the problem every time I use Facebook. Every time on the left side there is the message error on page. If I click on it the is the message: Line: 88 Char:69 'this.parent' is null or not an object Code: 0 Login | Facebook I have been trying to fix this sine 5 hours,...

Error on page. Facebook [ 11 Answers ]

I have recently signed up for face book and had no problems adding friends and sending messages until yesterday... I can log in and see my homepage, profile and others profiles but not able to send messages or use applications because it says a bottom left hand side error on page or done with...

Facebook page (not group). [ 7 Answers ]

Note that National Geographic's Facebook page images link directly to nationalgeographic.com. National Geographic | Facebook How do they do that? I've not found it in the help section...

Facebook - error on page [ 4 Answers ]

When I log in to Facebook I get a error message and yellow symbol in bottom left corner. Line:38 Char: 1 Error: 'Ajax' is undefined Code: 0 URL:Facebook | Login I have deletede temporary internet files and cookies and unchecked notofication about script error in adv settings under internet...

View more questions Search