Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    MissC88 Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Jan 15, 2009, 10:48 PM
    Success Update!
    I'm Back! I didn't forget about you!

I just wanted to wait until I got very good results before I updated. You can see my forst post here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...nt-292693.html
    Its been a few weeks and my skin has lightened A LOT!. well my face for the most part.

It took me a while to notice the lightening, even though my family kept commenting on how I was getting lighter... I thought they were telling me what I wanted to hear, lol.

I guess because I look at myself everyday, multiple times a day that I didn't notice. The same thing happened when I lost weight in '06... I neva noticed my weight loss until I tried to wear my old clothes (I lost 30 lbs)... it took me a while to really see how much weight I lost.

I really noticed how much lighter my face got when I tried on my make up.
    Since I started my routine I hadn't been wearing make up because it sometimes gives me pimples and I didn't want to add any acne scares to my face, since I'm trying to get rid of the ones I already have. But a few days ago I was going out to a birthday party so I decided to wear my foundation. And WOW! The difference was drastic! I had to go buy new foundation. If you're familiar with MAC make-up, the color I used to wear was NW47 now I'm using NC45 (and that's even a little darker than my complexion)... you can see these colors on their website: (M·A·C Cosmetics | Studio Tech)

My face has gotten about 3 shades lighter. Its little uneven but seems to be evening out. The skin around my right jaw line is the lightest and is about 4 shades lighter. I was kind of scared because I've never seen my skin this light before, lol. I'm starting to think its too light! I definitley don't want to get any lighter than 4 shades.
    Even the skin around my eyes has lightened. I now only put my cream on my face once a day

My body on the other hand has lightened about 1-2 shades... its getting there. And its lightening evenly. My face and body are also very smooth and soft!

Now to what I use!
    I mixed all the following together into what I call my "Super Cream" lol

2 containers of the bio claire cream
    1 bottle of bioclaire oil
    1 tube of fair&white gel cream
    1 bottle of fair and white vitamin c serum
    1 jar of the Fair & White Claifiance Exclusive Whitenizer Fade Cream
    1 bottle of the fair and with vitamin c toning body lotion
    4 tubes of crusader cream
    50 grams of hydroquinone
    10 grams pf alpha arbutin
    1 bottle of Nivea Natural Tone Body Lotion
    1/2 a jar of Eucerin moisturizing cream (you can use which ever moisturizer you like)

then I mixed a separate cream containing:
    the bio claire cream, bio claire oil, and rosance x18 serum

I shower once a day using tone sugar exfoliating soap, diana stalder kojic acid soap, swiss glutathione soap, and fair & white aha soap.
    I apply both my creams to my entire body 2-3 times a day

I promise I will post pics this weekend!

If you have any questions pleas feel free to ask :]
    Super Shallow Posts: 145, Reputation: 7
    -

Jan 15, 2009, 11:05 PM

Where did you buy all of that?
    And how long did it take you to lighten up
    Hautechick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 06:57 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by MissC88 View Post
    I'm Back! I didn't forget about ya'll!

I just wanted to wait until I got very good results before I updated. You can see my forst post here: https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/skin-l...nt-292693.html
    Its been a few weeks and my skin has lightened A LOT!....well my face for the most part.

It took me a while to notice the lightening, even tho my family kept commenting on how i was getting lighter....I jus thought they were telling me what I wanted to hear, lol.

I guess because I look at myself everyday, multiple times a day that I didn't notice. The same thing happended when I lost weight in '06....i neva noticed my weight loss until i tried to wear my old clothes (i lost 30 lbs).....it took me a while to really see how much weight I lost.

I really noticed how much lighter my face got when I tried on my make up.
    Since i started my routine i hadn't been wearing make up because it sometimes gives me pimples and i didn't want to add any acne scares to my face, since i'm trying to get rid of the ones i already have. But a few days ago I was goin out to a birthday party so i decided to wear my foundation. And WOW! The difference was drastic! I had to go buy new foundation. If you're familiar with MAC make-up, the color I used to wear was NW47 now i'm using NC45 (and thats even a lil darker than my complexion)....you can see these colors on their website: (M·A·C Cosmetics | Studio Tech)

My face has gotten about 3 shades lighter. Its lil uneven but seems to be evening out. the skin around my right jaw line is the lightest and is about 4 shades lighter. I was kinda scared because I've never seen my skin this light before, lol. I'm starting to think its too light! I definitley don't wanna get any lighter than 4 shades.
    Even the skin around my eyes has lightened. I now only put my cream on my face once a day

My body on the other hand has lightened about 1-2 shades....its gettin there. And its lightening evenly. My face and body are also very smooth and soft!

Now to what I use!
    I mixed all the following together into what I call my "Super Cream" lol

2 containers of the bio claire cream
    1 bottle of bioclaire oil
    1 tube of fair&white gel cream
    1 bottle of fair and white vitamin c serum
    1 jar of the Fair & White Claifiance Exclusive Whitenizer Fade Cream
    1 bottle of the fair and with vitamin c toning body lotion
    50 grams of hydroquinone
    10 grams pf alpha arbutin
    1 bottle of Nivea Natural Tone Body Lotion
    1/2 a jar of Eucerin moisturizing cream (you can use which ever moisturizer you like)

then I mixed a seperate cream containing:
    the bio claire cream, bio claire oil, and rosance x18 serum

I shower once a day using tone sugar exfoliating soap, diana stalder kojic acid soap, swiss glutathione soap, and fair & white aha soap.
    I apply both my creams to my entire body 2-3 times a day

Hey first of all I am very happy for you but can you please be careful using hydroquinone in such large amounts can result in permanent darkening of the skin especially in people with darker skin. I am a NW43 in winter NW45 in summer I used hydroquinone 2% for 2 weeks and I found that although it lightened my skin in the beginning it gave a dark blueish tint and I only applied them on my upper lip area and on a couple of pimple marks I stopped immediately.Google ochronosis and hydroquinone. Good luck
    MissC88 Posts: 7, Reputation: 4

Jan 16, 2009, 08:13 AM

Thanks for your concern, but I am already aware of the "risks" of using hydroquinone. As I stated in my previous post, my mother, a pharmacist, has been using hydroquinone for over 20yrs. And she has no blue or green tint to her and when she stopped using it she didn't get extremely dark, she didn't even become as dark as her natural color.
    And I've successfully used 4% hydroquinone cream for acne scars before in the past with no problems... I've never noticed any blue or green coloring. But everyone's skin is different so maybe that happens to some people.
    And there isn't a very big difference in color from NW45 to NW43... I've gone from NW47 to NC43, which if you are very familiar with MAC is a very big difference. The NW line has more red and is darker, where as the NC line is more yellow and lighter.

50grams of hydroquinone sounds like a lot but the cream is a lot. It filled a 2 quart jar (thats about 1.89 liters). So 50 grams of hydroquinone is around 15-20% in the cream.
    Hautechick Posts: 3, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 08:23 AM
    Thanks for your concern, but I am already aware of the "risks" of using hydroquinone. As I stated in my previous post, my mother, a pharmacist, has been using hydroquinone for over 20yrs. And she has no blue or green tint to her and when she stopped using it she didn't get extremely dark, she didn't even become as dark as her natural color.
    And i've successfully used 4% hydroquinone cream for acne scars before in the past with no problems....i've never noticed any blue or green coloring. But everyone's skin is different so maybe that happens to some ppl.
    And there isn't a very big difference in color from NW45 to NW43....I've gone from NW47 to NC43, which if you are very familiar with MAC is a very big difference. The NW line has more red and is darker, where as the NC line is more yellow and lighter.

50grams of hydroquinone sounds like a lot but the cream is a lot. It filled a 2 quart jar (thats about 1.89 liters). So 50 grams of hydroquinone is around 15-20% in the cream.

I am glad it doesn't have any side effects on you:) Like you said everyone's skin reacts differently and I just wanted to make sure you are aware of the risks.

I did not go from NW45 TO NW43 using hydroquinone , I did because of less sun exposure during winter naturally. I work with MAC make in my work NC is not lighter but it has yellow undertones and NW has red/bronze undertones. Anyhow goodluck
    bella05 Posts: 38, Reputation: 1

Jan 16, 2009, 01:53 PM
    Hey Missc88,

Congrats on your success !
    gorgeouslady Posts: 168, Reputation: 7

Jan 16, 2009, 02:56 PM

Good to know you have lightened with your "super cream" concoction!we would love to see after pics too.
    brightskingal Posts: 17, Reputation: 7

Jan 16, 2009, 05:32 PM

Congrats!
    krystal9 Posts: 2, Reputation: 1

Jan 17, 2009, 05:12 PM
    Hey I just want to thank you for the time you put into your thread and into answering my questions about where to purchase these products... I am reading what others have said about the hydroquinone. Do you think your mom wopuld have suffered side affects if she stopped using the products or do you think it is simply not the same for everyone.

Anyway thanks for the info...
    stacymica Posts: 33, Reputation: 3

Nov 24, 2009, 03:16 AM

Hey I'm west african too from ghana but live in nyc. I wanted to ask a question miss c , I hope its not a rude one. Does your mom have that bleached look. As a follow african I know that bleached look . I want to bleach my skin but I'm in my 20s and its taboo in our generation. I don't want to be that girl who bleaches. You can tell that bleach color or dark knuckles from a mile away. But I know some girls who bleach who never admit it and never tell you what products they use.
    Gr8stuff Posts: 197, Reputation: 8

Nov 24, 2009, 03:17 PM

Stacy, this is an old thread... MissC88 hasn't posted since January; so I doubt she'll answer your question... better check out newly posted routines...
    12cooperv Posts: 23, Reputation: 1

Nov 24, 2009, 03:56 PM

It can't be safe to mix all those things together like that.
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2009, 10:31 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by 12cooperv View Post
    It can't be safe to mix all those things together like that.
    I kept bumping into this thread on Google tonight, I can't help but wonder how does MissC88's skin look like almost 1 year later now. So many products and ingredients possibly cancelled each other out and some to cause skin thinning.. I wonder did she reach her goal..
    Golden_Boy Posts: 330, Reputation: 6

Dec 5, 2009, 10:36 PM
    I'm Back! I didn't forget about ya'll!

Where is your pics you promised?

Your recipe contains Hydroquinone and Steroids, that can't be good!
    Golden_Girl Posts: 1,930, Reputation: 60
    Ultra Member

Dec 5, 2009, 11:18 PM

Lmao... that was hundreds of weekends ago.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to update AVG antivirus Update to computer,which is not connect with internet [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Computer (No.A) is connected with internet. So I can get the update automatically. But, Computer (No.B, and No.C ) is not connect with internet. But we use the flash Drive and 3 1/2 Floppy disk. Without antivirus software, No.B & C can get the virus. Already having the antivirus software...

Success in job [ 10 Answers ]

What Are Some Of The Common Question During Interview?

Success Stories [ 2 Answers ]

Does anyone have any success stories about weight loss? If yes please reply here Please say how much you lost, How you lost it?

Business success [ 1 Answers ]

Which business is the most successful business in the world. And which business is the business done by most people in the world. And which is the business to get a breskthough start. Which is the most successful business in the world? Which businee is best suitablle for youth

View more questions Search