Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    Alty Posts: 28,317, Reputation: 5972
    Pets Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 04:40 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by blessedandthank View Post
    I would love to adopt the baby, it can be an open adoption. please let her know if she needs any help
    Which baby are you adopting? I'm a bit confused. The OP's girlfriend had an abortion.
    blessedandthank Posts: 3, Reputation: -3

Jun 1, 2009, 05:51 PM

As for you pets expert, you can be as confused as you need to be it is non of your business! Oh and educated you jkt, I am a home for pregnant. Mom's that provides all that they need,(oh, with grants from the state) I can find them adoptive parents if through all of our test's and counseling that is what is decided. Anything that needs to be said to help these people. Now your wondering about what, why you should really get happy with your own life. Get your own life hun!!
    Pets Expert

Jun 1, 2009, 05:55 PM
    as for you pets expert, you can be as confused as you need to be it is non of your business!! oh and educated you jkt, I am a home for preg. mom's that provides all that they need,(oh, with grants from the state) I can find them adoptive parents if thru all of our test's and counseling that is what is decided. Anything that needs to be said to help these people. now your wondering about what, why you should really get happy with your own life. Get your own life hun!!!!!!
    It is my business because this is a public forum.

You came here and stated your were interested in adopting a baby that isn't available for adoption.

This thread is a sticky, meant to help teens thinking about having sex. It's not for you to find a baby.

You're going around the boards giving inaccurate advice on pregnancy and asking to adopt a baby, that's not what AMHD is for.

This is a question and answer site, not an adoption site.

Read the rules!
    liz28 Posts: 4,662, Reputation: 1034
    Ultra Member

Jun 1, 2009, 05:57 PM
    as for you pets expert, you can be as confused as you need to be it is non of your business!! oh and educated you jkt, I am a home for preg. mom's that provides all that they need,(oh, with grants from the state) I can find them adoptive parents if thru all of our test's and counseling that is what is decided. Anything that needs to be said to help these people. now your wondering about what, why you should really get happy with your own life. Get your own life hun!!!!!!
    What are you talking about and what is your purpose for joining this site?

No need to be nasty hun.
    JudyKayTee Posts: 46,503, Reputation: 4600
    Uber Member

Jun 1, 2009, 06:16 PM

Is English your first language? "oh and educated you jkt, I am a home for preg mom's ..." makes no sense.

As far as pet experts - many of the experts here are experts in more than one field, not that it matters because WE'VE all read the rule, something which apparently you have not done.

You might try reading them - you just might learn something. Ask Me Help Desk - FAQ

In the meantime I expect to be waving good-bye to you very soon.
    blessedandthank Posts: 3, Reputation: -3

Jun 2, 2009, 05:55 PM

Thank you all of you "experts" I have found just what I was looking for 4 crisis pregnancies that I can hopefully save and help the woman make the right choice. Thanks for all of your negative imput. Those that try to be positive and really help people through their true expertise will always prevail and help the world to be a better place. Work on getting happy with your lives sweeties. God Bless you, you will be in my prayers for more positive helpful hearts!!
    Pets Expert

Jun 2, 2009, 06:01 PM
    Thank you all of you "experts" I have found just what I was looking for 4 crisis pregnancies that I can hopefully save and help the woman make the right choice. thanks for all of your negative imput. Those that try to be positive and really help people through their true expertise will always prevail and help the world to be a better place. Work on getting happy with your lives sweeties. God Bless you, you will be in my prayers for more positive helpful hearts!!!!!!
    What?

You never mentioned any of the above before.

You came here and asked to adopt a baby, a baby that didn't even exist. When we asked what you were doing you got defensive and rude.

I suggest that you find another place to play, this site is for people looking for answers, not for people looking to adopt.

I wish you all the best in your future.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Good bye.
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 08:04 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    What?

You never mentioned any of the above before.

You came here and asked to adopt a baby, a baby that didn't even exist. When we asked what you were doing you got defensive and rude.

I suggest that you find another place to play, this site is for people looking for answers, not for people looking to adopt.

I wish you all the best in your future.

I hope you find what you're looking for.

Good bye.

She has posted the same thing that got pulled twice yesterday - what does it take to get suspended? Can she be this dense? Never mind. That's not an actual question.

https://www.askmehelpdesk.com/family...?=#post1773209
    Uber Member

Jun 2, 2009, 08:05 PM
    Thank you all of you "experts" I have found just what I was looking for 4 crisis pregnancies that I can hopefully save and help the woman make the right choice. thanks for all of your negative imput. Those that try to be positive and really help people through their true expertise will always prevail and help the world to be a better place. Work on getting happy with your lives sweeties. God Bless you, you will be in my prayers for more positive helpful hearts!!!!!!

Again, don't call me hon or sweetie. I am neither to you.

I note you have posted the same thing that got you posted yesterday.

I thought soliciting for babies was illegal - ?
    cozyk Posts: 802, Reputation: 125

Jun 3, 2009, 05:26 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by JudyKayTee View Post
    Again, don't call me hon or sweetie. I am neither to you.

I note you have posted the exact same thing that got you posted yesterday.

I thought soliciting for babies was illegal - ?
    Where is she posting this Judy? Babies wanted section?:confused:
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 9, 2009, 10:25 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Altenweg View Post
    It is my business because this is a public forum.

You came here and stated your were interested in adopting a baby that isn't available for adoption.

This thread is a sticky, meant to help teens thinking about having sex. It's not for you to find a baby.

You're going around the boards giving inaccurate advice on pregnancy and asking to adopt a baby, that's not what AMHD is for.

This is a question and answer site, not an adoption site.

Read the rules!
    Damn right! U go Alty!! This is discussion only!!
    Troubled Teen 13 Posts: 14, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2009, 06:23 PM

I think its sososososo true when you say you should wait, i mean, I go round school and all I hear is, blah blah had sex with blah blah and you think, your going to freakin' regret that aren't you?
    ironclad04 Posts: 193, Reputation: 8

Jun 13, 2009, 06:34 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Troubled Teen 13 View Post
    i think its sososososo true when you say you should wait, i mean, i go round school and all i hear is, blah blah had sex with blah blah and you think, your gonna freakin' regret that arent you?
    Bottom line is?? Teens, don't have sex!! Period! Leave it alone until you are in you mid 20's
    And for the teen girls that think birth control is going to save you, think again!! For the teen boys, condoms are not full proof!!
    briannekayleen Posts: 35, Reputation: 1

Jun 13, 2009, 07:18 PM
    You may not agree with me, but I believe sex is wrong at such a young age. You should wait until your older. It won't get you to heaven by having sex when you are unmarried. After marriage... that's another thing. In fact, God said to after marriage, but not before
    Pets Expert

Jun 13, 2009, 07:44 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by briannekayleen View Post
    you may not agree with me, but i believe sex is wrong at such a young age. you should wait until your older. it wont get you to heaven by having sex when you are unmarried. after marriage... thats another thing. in fact, God said to after marriage, but not before
    You have a right to your beliefs, but keep in mind that not everyone believes in God or heaven, or waiting until marriage for sex.

I would love for you to start a thread with the bible passage that says what you claim.
    lafytafy05 Posts: 16, Reputation: 2

Jun 13, 2009, 11:22 PM

I have to agree with you but disagree with you.

You actually sound just like my religion teacher. Lol. But honestly everyone thinks nothing can happen to them. But it can! So I agree there. And I also have to agree that it can RUIN a relationship. My first real boyfriend was my first time. I had sex at a young age of 14 too. (im 16 now).. we had the same thing arguments over little things and all we did was have sex. It killed all the good things we used to do. Plus he was a total jerk anyway. But now learning that sex plays a big roll in a relationship with my current boyfriend (of just over 5 months) we haven't had sex, we have fooled around but nothing to major. We are having a much better time just being together and being silly. So sex can alter a relationship majorly.

I do have to disagree with the fact that you say just stay a virgin until your married- because as much as people say that 1. its not only a very hard thing to do because of all the other things saying otherwise such as media and just teens in high school but as a female being pure until your married would suck because of the double standard out there.

Has anyone noticed that a guy can sleep with multiple people and be patted on the back as females get called sluts and whores and told there nasty?
    Being pure until marriage is a great thing but if your partner isn't pure it takes a lot away from the meaning. That's just how I see that.

I feel my choice was at the right time and I learned from it. Its up to you and you know when your ready. Just be smart and stay safe. But it can happen to you!
    raychi Posts: 48, Reputation: 3

Jun 20, 2009, 01:31 PM

Your one of the lucky ones, imagine being the pregnant one at 13. Like I was. I'm not having a go, I sympathise you. You must be a cool guy to let something like that out in public. So I salute you.
    NiceGirl17 Posts: 9, Reputation: 1

Jun 22, 2009, 01:35 PM

I was always sure there was cases like that but never heard of them. You see the story you just told. That's what's keeps me a virgin. I'm glade you said that story, and I wish you the best.
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Jul 5, 2009, 12:20 PM

I too am 16 and I completely understand you and agree.

It is actually refreshing to hear a guy with this perspective
    jaimie02 Posts: 114, Reputation: 6

Jul 5, 2009, 12:24 PM
    Quote Originally Posted by lafytafy05 View Post
    has anyone noticed that a guy can sleep with multiple ppl and be patted on the back as females get called sluts and whores and told there nasty?
    being pure until marriage is a great thing but if your partner isnt pure it takes alot away from the meaning. thats just how i see that.
    This is kind of starting a whole new conversation. But there is a huge double standard. I am not saying its OK to have sex before marriage because I personally believe in waiting. But I'm not saying its wrong either. Im just saying the double standards are so so wrong. But the reason this standard exists is because girls will get pregnant, guys cant. They can just cut and run if they want.

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Check out some similar questions!

I need a man's perspective. [ 8 Answers ]

I met this really great guy. We went on an AMAZING first date. Picked me up around 3:30 in the afternoon, went to dinner, movie, then he took me out for ice cream. Since it was getting late, we parked in front of my house and sat and talked. Before we knew it it was 2 o'clock in the morning. Time...

Art perspective [ 1 Answers ]

What is it called when an object in a painting seems to move as you walk past it? Is it vanishing point perspective? Lonna

Need a new perspective... [ 9 Answers ]

Ok, I'm laying it all on the line in hopes that those of you familiar w/ this type of situation are willing to help me out... this may be long, bear w it! All throughout my five years spent in college I dated the same girl, the one I had been with since our senior year of high school. In that...

Males Perspective Please [ 22 Answers ]

Hello everyone I know some of you remember me as being the one who had been debating if sleeping with a married man was OK... and I never did. Since than we have become good friends and we truly don't communicate with each other as much anymore as well. But hears the problem... the other day I saw...

View more questions Search