Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    nav_1992 Posts: 11, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 07:51 PM
    What are the requrements to get into medicine at Harvard?
    :D:confused:Hi, I'm going to graduate pretty soon with a pretty good average that is around 97-100 % . I want to get into Harvard realllly bad. I have done extra curricular stuff like music and charity work like in hospitals as well. At Harvard I want to know what I exactly need to get into the medicine program, in order for me to complete and become an MD. Also , how many years would it take me to become a family doctor in place of a neurosurgeon(something I have always wanted to be), and how long would it take for me to be a pediatrician( I love children and medicine.. so it's a possibility). If you can answer these question for me that would be wonderful and I would be greatly appreciated... thankyou! :confused::)
    southerngalps Posts: 1,334, Reputation: 112
    Ultra Member

Jan 13, 2009, 08:59 PM

i think you should contact the college.

I do know that you need all proper courses from high school to get into a four year college.

I am pretty sure it would take you 8 or more years.
    Clough Posts: 26,677, Reputation: 1649
    Uber Member

Jan 13, 2009, 11:45 PM
    Hi, nav_1992!

I agree that it would be best to contact the school directly. If you click on the following search, you'll find that some of the links are to Harvard itself.

Requirements for Admission to Harvard Medical School - Google Search

I wish for you only the best!

Thanks!

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

How to get into Harvard Business School [ 9 Answers ]

Hello, I'm a sophomore in college and will be finishing my AA degree with about a 3.5 GPA this Spring. I'll be transferring to a state university and after getting my BA in Business, I'd like to apply to either Harvard Business and/or Sloan. However, I'm a little uninformed as to how I would...

Getting into Harvard Business School? [ 1 Answers ]

Hi, I am a Canadian Engineer who would like to apply to HBS. I am very worried that my GPA is not good enough for them to even consider me. The overall 4 years gives me a GPA lower than 3.0, but I have not written my GMAT yet. I intend on doing well, and have as my goal to rank in the 99th...

About a set of harvard classics [ 3 Answers ]

I have recently acquired a complete set of Harvard Classics. They're royal blue with silver lettering. The only date that I can find in them is 1909, so that's when I'm assuming they were published. They are edited by Charles W. Eliot , LL.D. by P. F. Collier and Son Corporation. The man I...

Taxes for a post-doc in harvard [ 2 Answers ]

Hello, Im a post-doc from Israel at Harvard University at Beth-Israel deaconess. I've started this month. I have a J-1 Visa. I was wondering about taxes. Am I going to pay them now and get a refund at the end of the year, or I shouldn't pay at all?

View more questions Search