Ask Experts Questions for FREE Help !
Ask
    number9forlife1 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 01:10 PM
    Spirit week
    OK at our school we have spirit week and freshamn through seniors get a category and has to dress up as there category. Well, our category is classic rock, don't know how to dress up, any ideas? We also have a band and our band is AC/DC. If that helps any?
    posey_84 Posts: 202, Reputation: 15

Jan 13, 2009, 03:34 PM

U should Google images of ac/dc
    number9forlife1 Posts: 51, Reputation: 1

Jan 13, 2009, 03:37 PM
    I know who Ac/DC are, and I know what they look like, they're one of my favorite bands! But what I WANTED to know is what would be a good way to dress up for classic rock maybe including something to do with AC/DC, but it doesn't have to!!
    barbiechick123 Posts: 317, Reputation: 25

Jan 19, 2009, 04:58 PM

You should have wore a school boy outfit for Angus, or a news boy cap for Bryan... :)

Not your question? Ask your question View similar questions

Question Tools Search this Question
Search this Question:

Advanced Search

Add your answer here.

Check out some similar questions!

Do I have A spirit following me? [ 31 Answers ]

I think I might have a spirit following either me or my husband, Everywhere we move to, we always experience something, me first though. I kind of think it might be me though cause I experience more than he does. We had lived in this apartment that we just recently moved out of, and I was...

Do I Have a spirit following me? [ 6 Answers ]

Is it possible to have a spirit from an object, ie: african mask, Antique watches, follow me? Even after I get rid of the objects? I never had a problem with much of anything until I got a mask from some kid in Liberia, then it always seemed like something was following me! Not always bad, but for...

2 week on property now served a 2 week eviction because mgr refuses to sign lease [ 1 Answers ]

Can a management company refuse to sign the lease document even though you signed and was given permission to move-in by district manager of company? She decided that she didn't want me to stay even though I passed all of the criteria of the property. She found out that I had emailed a ex...

Week to week rental law [ 1 Answers ]

Hello, I have been renting a room in the house of a man who is not legally allowed to rent rooms. He has been verbally abusive and sometimes has threatned me with physical abuse.. he threatens to kick me out all the time. I pay bi-weekly and have never been late on my rent.. Because he the...

Being a spirit [ 2 Answers ]

I want to know my spirit... if I looked to the miror in my eyes and enter my eyes does it work?

View more questions Search